December 24, 2019
Authored by: Ebenezer Babalola
EBENEZER BABALOLA TAIWO
No 45, Aganga Street,
Off, Haruna, Ogba,
A result oriented IT professional, software developer and Certified Project Management Professional with expertise in web designing, web programming, general programming, mobile app development, digital Marketing and software prototyping. Possessing relevant professional experience while working with two IT Firms, acquiring valuable insights into developing and managing web and mobile applications, endpoint integrations and third-party package installations. With a good knowledge of different programming languages like PHP (Laravel, Codeigniter), React Native, Java, Ionic Frameworks and many more.
To pursue a career as a project manager in the Information and Telecommunication industry that enables me to use my excellent presentation, solution development and communication skills for the growth of society and company.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. 2011 - 2015 BSc. (Hon.) Computer Science
Integrity Comprehensive College. 2010 - 2011
West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE)
Mayflower Senior School, Ikenne 2008 – 2010
National Examination Council Certificate (NECO)
A. Prioclen Ltd. Dec. 2018 – till date
Lead Developer (Director)
Product design and compliance monitoring.
Development process optimization.
B. GIT-Associates Oct. 2018 – till date
PHP Developer I
Solution design and development.
Web application code refactoring.
Technical interfacing with third-party bodies.
Technical support and lead programmer.
C. Solution Box Technology May. 2017 – Oct. 2018
Front-End Application Development. Mobile APP Developer. Web application development and integration. Product Testing and documentation. Application hosting and maintenance.
Technical representative and requirement gathering personnel. D. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) April 2016 – April 2017 Kings and Queens Academy, Sade,
Served as a Class and Subject Teacher.
Result generation and grading.
Sports and activities coordinator.
E. Mistivillas Nov 2016 – May 2017
Web application development.
Code refactoring and site maintenance.
Utility set up and service integration.
F. Weinnovate Corp Jan 2013 – May 2016
Application programming and deployment
Software installation and computer hardware engineering Projects Executed:
1. Development of online radio streaming website for JobRadioNG https://jobradiong.com 2. Development and launch of a React Native Mobile Application for online radio streaming for JobRadioNG
3. Development of websites for AOF-Foundation https://aof-foundations.com and many others. 4. Initiated the development, design and deployment of JSC Global Accounting Service Solution https://www.jscglobalaccountingservices.com/
2. Deployment and development of the Collaboration Solution, Pro-EXECUTES https://www.prochatr.com
3. Development of pet social network. https://petaus.com/ 4. Electronic Exam Web Application for Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. 5. Accommodations and hostel renting solution at Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. https://mistivillas.com
6. Nigeria Weekly Law Reports Web Development. https://nwlronline.com/ 7. Development of a Messaging Web Solution.
8. Development of React Native Mobile Application for Federal University of Akure FUTA 8. Lagos State General Hospital Website Development http://ghikorodu.com.ng/ CERTIFICATIONS
NYSC State Governing Board (NYSC) April 2016
Certificate of Commendation
Computer Professionals of Nigeria (CPN) Dec. 2015
Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) Dec. 2015
Student Helpdesk Support Technical Skills Course
Certificate of completion Sept. 2006
HONOURS AND AWARDS
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Bachelors of Science. Computer Science (BSc.) Dec 2015
Project Management Professionals (PMP) 2019
Soft Skills: Strong Work Ethic, Positive Attitude to work, Good Communication Skills, Time Management Abilities, Problem Solving Skills, Team Playing, Self-Confidence, Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism.
Language Proficiency: Fluent in verbal, written English Language and fluent in Yoruba. INTEREST AND ACTIVITIES
Researching, Learning and networking.
Prioclen Technologies Ltd.
Mr. Kehinde Alao
Chief Technical Officer,
Solution Box Technologies
Mr. Jeremiah Ogunniyi
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Kings and Queens Academy, Sade, Bauchi