** *****’ 2-months of work experience in the construction industry. Carrying out Survey work for Buildings, Highways,
Railways, Pipeline, transmission line, town planning project and other Infrastructure Projects. Have a good knowledge of handling the Differential Global Positioning System (DGPS) System, Total Station, Auto Level, and Theodolite. Setting out of Horizontal, Vertical& Transition curves
Having to work on a wide range of projects within contractors and consulting companies. Skilled Surveyor
knowledgeable about equipment operation, computer-aided mapping, and use of historical data.
Results-oriented Surveyor with expertise in land or GIS surveys. Knowledgeable about applicable
codes and regulations and able to operate well in both team and self-directed capacities. Excellent
communication, problem-solving and planning skills.
Experienced land surveying and GIS surveyor with over eleven years two months of experience in an engineering survey. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
Career Objectives: -
Seeking a challenging job in a corporate, that fully utilized my skills knowledge. Desire the position of Senior Project Surveyor in a Major Company. A Highly Successful Land Surveyor with over ten years nine months of experience in managing all land surveying activities and staffing; responsible for ensuring best practices are followed and quality assurance goals. are obtained; as well as participate in the development of best practices as related to land surveying.
Differential Global Positioning System (DGPS), 3D Laser Scanner, Total Station Stakeout marking, Contour survey, Boundary Line & leveling, Auto Cad, Auto Cad (VBA) Visual Basic for Applications, Lisp)
Technical Qualification: -
•2 Years of I.T.I. in Surveyor Trade - from St. Johns Technical Institute AGRA (N.C.V.T. Board) 1st Division session 2009
•6 Months Certificate in Computer Course in Basic.
•AutoCAD, (VBA) Visual Basic for Applications, Lisp)
•Auto cad civil 3D
•Leica Cyclone 3D Point Cloud Processing
Academic Qualification: -
•10th passed from U.P Board in 1st Division 2004
•12th passed from U.P Board in 1st Division 2006
•B.Sc. passed from U.P Board in 2ndDivision 2015
WORK SUMMARY: -
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, providing strong team leadership and effective project delivery.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Travers (with all methods).
• The structure work of Buildings such as: - Setting Out of building uses Global Coordinates. The layout of Structures such as piles, raft, basement, Retaining walls, columns, footings, beams, slab & walls.
• The layout of Aluminium Formwork. Checking alignment of structure, maintaining the verticality of the buildings
• Preparing as Built Drawing, Topographical Survey in order to prepare Contour Maps
• Topographic Mapping & Contouring.
• Road works such as – Traversing of the control point, TBM shifting. Centerline marking, Recording of NGL & OGL. The layout of road Cross-section, Vertical & Horizontal Curve Profile, Layout & marking of Fly-over, underpass, Major Bridges, Minor Bridge, Box Culvert, Pipe Culvert, Dams & Channels
• Services Works such as - Sewerage, Drainage, Irrigation, Water & Electricity.
• Perform survey works under the direction and guidance of the Engineer in charge.
• Check Contractor’s establishment of the primary horizontal and vertical control points including reference points and reference ties for re-establishing the points in the field.
• Supervise the Contractors surveying staff.
• Record discrepancies or technical problems to the Engineer in charge.
• Co-ordinate with the Contractor’s Surveyors on work priorities and schedule.
• With the Contractor, perform joint measurements of the completed work for payment purposes, as directed by the QS via the Engineer.
• Check completed work for conformance to the line and grade required by the project plans in coordination with the Inspector assigned to the work.
• Perform regular checks of the Contractor setting out to verify proper execution and accuracy.
• Maintain equipment in proper condition and perform frequent calibration checks.
• Review and comment appropriately to RFA’s as received from the contractor when directed by the Engineer.
• Review and comment appropriately on shopping drawings received from the Contractor when directed by the Engineer.
• Ensure that the works are being constructed to the latest construction and shop drawings.
• Record all measurements and calculations etc. neatly and accurately in field books as the work progress.
• Communicated with brokers, contractors, developers, attorneys, and lenders to determine
circumstances of survey request and report on factors most important to specific applications
• Advised architects, contractors, and engineers on ideal structure placement given drainage
patterns, hydrology, and topographical factors
• Coordinated with architects, developers, and inspectors in developing new construction designs
for commercial, residential, and industrial developments
• Prepared GIS maps and written reports clearly depicting boundaries, landmarks, and notable
geographical features and loaded data into civil 3D for design use
• Employed GPS technology to pinpoint baseline, meridian, tier, and range coordinates defining
boundaries of township residential lots
• Entered legal descriptions, lot sizes, and other data into online databases through AutoCAD,
• Measured and marked property lines and key topographic features
• Evaluated crew workloads and available resources to prepare schedules and equipment allocation
• Made proactive adjustments to policies and procedures to meet changing demands
• Read and used topographical data to complete analysis of land plots and roadways
• Coordinated survey crew activities and oversaw field operations
• Assessed individual survey project needs and planned workflows
• Gathered, organized, and modeled data for reports and presentations
•Auto-CAD Land Desktop
•Field data collection
•Data coding and processing
•Bahrain Survey and land registration bureau (SLRB) regulations knowledge
•Field surveying Landscaping and groundskeeping
•Crew supervision Data evaluation
SURVEY INSTRUMENTS USED: -
•Trimble R10, R12 GNSS System
•Sokkia GRX 2
•Leica Viva GS 14, Viva GS08Plus
•Pentax G3 100-R1
3D LASER SCANNER
•Leica laser scanner blk360
•Trimble TX6 3D Laser
•LEICA TS15, TS7, TPS800, TC307, TCR405, TC407
•FOIF 632H, 630,812,650
•TOPCON 225, 226
•SOKKIA IM101, CX101, CX102, 415,620RX, 650RX
•SANDING STS 750R
•Theodolite (Wild 10’’)
AUTO LEVEL EQUIPMENTS
•TOPCON Electronic Digital Level DL 101C, 102C
•SOKKIA LP415 Self-Leveling Rotating Laser
•Leica Rugby 640G Self-Leveling Rotating Laser
EXPERIENCE IN GULF(BAHRAIN)
Shapoorji Pallonji Mideast LLC Bahrain
•Project: - Construction of vida Serviced Apartments Residential Flats (1B+G+10)
•Vida Hotel (1B+G+10) Mall(1B+G+3) & Carparking(1B+G+10) at Marassi Al Bahrain
•Period 20Nov 2018 to till date.
•Designation Chief Surveyor
•Client Diyar Eagle Hills
•Lead Consultant Parsons
•Design Consultant Perkins+ Will
•Structural Consultant Pace
•Project cost 400 Million USD or 150.810 Million BHD
EXPERIENCE IN GULF(QATAR)
Shapoorji Pallonji Qatar W.L.L.
•Project: -Construction of Multi-Storied Residential Flats (1B+G+42), Abraj Quartier (AQ 3, 4, 5&6) Townhouse, Villas at Pearl Qatar
•Period 26 April 2015 to 16 Oct 2018.
•Designation Senior Surveyor
•Client AKY Real Estate Doha Qatar & Al-Oraiq Estate
•Consultant Medad Engineering Egypt.
•Structural Consultant KEO International
•Project cost 1.7 Billion QR or 3200 CR INR
EXPERIENCE IN (INDIA)
•Period 01 Aug 2011 to 20 Apr 2015
•Designation Senior Surveyor
•Client A.E.V. P
•Consultant ARINEM Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd
•Structural Consultant MAHIMTURA Consultants Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai
•Project cost 150 CR INR
•Project 1st: -Construction of Buildings, roads & Drain works Construction of Multi-Storied Residential Flats (1BHK, G+11) (2BHK, G+11) (3BHK, G+11) (3BHK+S, G+11) (A.E.V.P) Apartments atTelepath Road, Luck now Uttar Pradesh AKASH ENCLAVE Vrindavan yojana Project (A.E.V.P.) in Luck now (UP)
•Project cost 120 CR INR
•Project 2nd: - Construction of Buildings, roads & Drain works Construction of Multi-Storied Residential Flats (2BHK, G+13), (3BHK, G+13) (3BHK+S, G+13) (A.E.V.P) Apartments at PGI Road, LucknowUttar Pradesh HIMALAYA ENCLAVE Vrindavan yojana Project (A.E.V.P.) In Luck now (UP)
•Project cost 100 CR INR
•Project 3rd: -Construction of Multi Storied Residential Flats (1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK) (2B+G+12) SrishtiApartments at kursi road Jankipuram, Luck now, (U.P) Client (L.D.A). LucknowDevelopment Authority, State Government Uttar Pradesh.
•Project cost 160 CR INR
•Project 4th: -Construction of Multi Storied Residential Flats (1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHk) (2B+G+18), Smriti Apartments at kursi road, Jankipuram, Luck now, (U.P) Client (L.DA.) Lucknow Development Authority, State Government Uttar Pradesh
Totem Infrastructure Ltd.
•Project: Six Lining of Gurgaon – kotputli– Jaipur Section of NH – 8 Package-1(Ch. 42+700 to 73+000)
•Period 20 July 2009 to 25 July 2011
•Client Nation Highway Authority of India
•Consultant LEA Associates South Asia (Pvt.) Ltd.
•The project cost 350 Crores.
•PERSONAL DETAIL: -
Driving License Valid India.
Date of Birth 15thFeb 1987
Marital Status Married
Languages Known English, Hindi& Punjabi.
Visa Status Work -Yearly Resident.
I hereby declare that all above information is true and genuine to the best of my knowledge
Place: - BAHRAIN
Date: - 04/ Sep. /2020 (HARENDRA SINGH)