● 4 Month of experience in lab equipment kits for VI Microsystem pvt ltd.
● 2 years of experience in hardware production.
● Working as a Power electronics kit design and testing engineer.
● Have adequate knowledge in designing Power electronic kit with various functionalities and range.
● Designed a Fuel cell and have a good stuff related to fuel cell design and working. Have also conducted workshop related to the same in various college’s
● Worked on various solar based projects & Power electronics projects and presented video demo in company YouTube channel.
● Experience in using Mplab ide for programming the pic and Dspic controller.
● Primarily working on Service.
● Worked in two major projects. They are
Fuel cell Trainer Kit
Renewable energy based grid
● Good knowledge in ardiuno & Node mcu.
● Worked on corel draw for designing robo.
● Conducted workshop in Government Engineering college,Dharmapuri. Designation Senior Hardware Engineer
Employer Pantech Prolabs India Pvt Ltd
Certification Certification in “PLC & SCADA” held at Muthayammal Polytechnic College, Rasipuram Technical Areas Power Electronics, Electrical Machines, Digital Logic Circuits. Programming Languages PLC, MATLAB,C++,Embedded C
Tools MpLab IDE, Orcad PCB Design, PS Scope, Ardiuno, corel draw Other Products Analog Discovery Kit
Project Name Fuel Cell Trainer kit
Description Fuel cell Trainer system is mainly designed to explore the electricity generation from the Fuel cell and effectively utilized to Electric Vehicle system. It provides better learning experience to the beginner as well as researchers. the EV system powered up with Fuel Cell and the complete behavior of the module has developed. All the data of Fuel cell and EV are available to the user for research purpose. This trainer kit is designed for control of PMDC motor using the PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) Fuel Cell. The working of the fuel cell can be analyzed. Motor control operation can be done in all four stages Forward Motoring, Forward Braking, Reverse motoring and reverse braking.
DSPIC based PWM controller is interfaced with this power module for open/closed loop speed control application
Client Government Engineering College, Krishnagiri Role Production Engineer
Responsibilities 1. I will fix the internal connections of this trainer kit. 2. Explore the idea of fixing the 300watt fuel stack and internal control circuits. 3. I will check the performance and efficiency of the kit 4. Providing the manual for running the kit.
5. Leading team in technically.
Project Name Renewable energy based grid
Description This kit is mainly used for generate the electricity from wind and solar energy. That voltage will be stored at battery. And also using maximum power point tracking for maximum power. Battery Dc voltage will be boosted using boost converter and boosted dc voltage will be applied to inverter. That inverter will converted dc voltage into ac that ac voltage will step-up and connected to grid. Client SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram.
Role Production and testing Engineer
Responsibilities 1. I will fix the internal connections of this kit. 2. Give the demo for staffs and explaining in detail. 3. Check the performance and efficiency of the kit Details Solar Panel – 1000watts
Wind Turbine – 24watts
Inverter – 1000watts
Secured 99% in last four semesters in Diploma State Board Examination. 3
Name Suriya S
Current Address Nest wow 7,near nest busstop,sholinganallur,Chennai-600119. Date of Birth 15th March 1997
Educational Qualification B.E EEE (80.1%) Year-2018 Kongu Engineering College, Erode, Tamil Nadu
Year-2015 Muthayammal Polytechnic
College,Rasipuram, Tamil Nadu
I hereby mention the above particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place: - Chennai Suriya S