Candace R Hollingshead IT Professional
Cincinnati, OH, 45255 470-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/crhollingshead
A certified professional in CompTIA CE A+ and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate. With extensive hands on training and a broad array of technical experience and abilities. Who is capable of troubleshooting, installing, and optimizing computer systems as well as networks. Experienced in solving problems through ingenuity, practicality and logical solutions. Currently studying for the CompTIA Security+ and possessing close to 10 years of work experience including customer service, management, and IT. with an Active Secret Security Clearance.
Skills & Abilities
● Computer Software
● Computer Repair
● Mac OS/ Linux
● Windows 10
● Operating Systems
● Technical Support
● Customer Service
● Problem Solving
● Computer Hardware
● Strategic Thinking
● Mobile Device
● Project Management
● Microsoft Office
Per Scholas- Certificate of Completion- Cincinnati, OH 2019
● IT Support Program
University of Cincinnati- Cincinnati, OH 2015-2017
● Completed 24 credit hours in Psychology
Barry University- Miami Shores, FL 2012-2014
Windows 10 Migration Specialist - AK Steel - Modern Office Methods, Cincinnati, OH 2020
•Imaging user’s data in preparation for migration from windows 7 to 10.
• Transferring user information on to new machines.
• Connecting users to a shared network.
Help Desk Specialist- Adecco- Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH 2019 - 2020
• Provide the best customer service experience that Fifth Third Bank has to offer.
• Assist customers with Internet banking training as well as answering any financial questions that they may have.
• Perform data entry for customer applications and profile information Migration Specialist- Apex- Perspecta with the OCC, Traveling role 2019
• Transferring existing data into a format for the new environment
• Loading data into new database structures.
• Providing necessary change and support documentation to clients Assistant Manager- LensCrafters, Pembroke Pines, FL 2017-2019
• Demonstrated products and giving product knowledge
• Prepared and electronically organized patient medical file
• Managed an optical staff of 8 people
Leasing Consultant-Atlantic Pacific Property Management, Miami, FL 2016-2017
• Managed multiple properties throughout the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale areas using various electronic leasing platforms.
• Maintained current and future resident files.
• Ensured that all properties were meeting compliance and customer satisfaction standards. Billing Disputes Expert - CitiBank, Erlanger, KY 2015-2016
• Provided personalized, professional services to clients
• Identified security concerns for clients, and provided solutions.
• Reached out to outside companies to resolve customer’s concerns and settling disputes. Product Development Summer Intern - Luxottica Retail, Cincinnati, OH 2012
• Assisted with the use of 3D technology to print designs for prototype to be creation.
• Organized and Prepared Prototypes for advertising.
• Tracking of current trends in the market.
Facilitator- Girls Who Code- Cincinnati, OH
Volunteer- OneSight- Cincinnati, OH