P.O Box ******, Dubai UAE
Visa Status: Visit Visa till 20th December 2020
Position Applying For: Driver or Supervisor
A hardworking professional driver with considerable Dubai driving experience both at senior corporate level and within the hospitality industry. Excellent driving record, clear of accidents or tickets, safe and reliable. Fluent in English, loyal and trustworthy. Objective
To secure a challenging role within in a reputable professional organization based in Dubai. Employment History
worked in Australian Consulate General of Dubai
Personal Driver of Commissioner General Dubai Expo 2020 From 15-July-2019 to March 2020
October 2018 to May 2019 –WOW Real Estate Development
• Office Driver for WOW Real Estate Development Dubai March 2018 to July 2018 – Poland Warsaw Europe
• Uber driver
November 2015 to November 2017 - Arqaam Capital Limited Dubai Investment Bank based in DIFC
• Personal Driver to Chief Executive Officer
April 2015 to November 2015 - Crowne Plaza Hotel & Resorts Dubai Global Hotel Chain
• Driver for Guest Services and Front Office Department October 2009 to December 2014 - Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel & Resorts Dubai Global Hotel Chain
• Driver for Guest Services and Front Office Department October 2007 to September 2009 - Millennium Copthorne Hotels & Resorts Dubai Global Hotel Chain
• Transportation Supervisor, Part of the pre-opening team. April 2006 to July 2007 - Chelsea Tower Hotel & Apartments, Dubai
• Front Office Driver with Valet Parking Duty
• Airport Representative
February 2004 to May 2005 - Qum Persian Carpet Shop, Sheraton Creek Hotel & Towers, Dubai
• Showroom driver
Skills and Experience
• Experience driving Chairman/Board level executives.
• Meet and greet at Dubai and Abu Airports, at all terminals, VIP Lounges and Private jet terminals.
• Skilled in driving executive level vehicles eg BMW 7 series. Bentley Mulsanne,Mercedes Maybach
• Able to drive both automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
• Experience in driving small shuttle bus (Mercedes Viano) up to 34-seat vehicles. Role and Responsibilities
During my employment history I have gained the below experience within the operations of a major financial institution and the hospitality industry.
• Responsible for arranging shuttle bus schedules to coordinate arriving and departing passenger itineraries.
• Responsible for assisting passengers professionally and efficiently at all times, taking into consideration luggage loading and hand baggage storage.
• Maintaining high levels of professionalism at all times.
• Responsibility to drive safely and with consideration at all times, while abiding by local traffic laws.
• To take the appropriate action in case of accident, loss or damage, gathering all necessary information, completing the required forms and informing supervisors in a timely manner.
• Obtaining knowledge of Dubai and local areas and being familiar with all significant locations in the UAE.
• Knowledge of alternative routes to avoid traffic congestion when applicable.
• Continuously improving communication skills and always ready to accept and handle challenges in the market.
• Available at short notice to drive guests as required.
• Assisting with administration requirements in corporate offices (eg petty cash, delivering documents, collecting items from post office, other ad hoc office admin duties as required).
• Responsible for high levels of cleanliness and appearance of vehicles, ensuring cars undergo scheduled maintenance and are always in good working condition (eg oil and tyre checks). Qualification
SSC Board of Secondary Certificate
Father’s Name : Noor Mohammed
Date of Birth : 6 January 1981
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Muslim
Nationality : Pakistani
Passport No. : AE 9995914, expiry date: 16/03/2029 Languages : English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic
Interests : Reading, cricket exploring latest in technology, internet, sports channels & documentaries.
UAE Driving Licence Information
UAE driving license no. 793439
Vehicles: No. 6 Heavy Bus, No.5 Light Bus, No.3 Light Vehicle Issue Date: 18/07/2004
Expiry Date: 18/07/2024
Excellent references available as required