Business Graduate: To be the best contributor for organization I work
for. Using my knowledge and capabilities, implementing them in the challenging environment, making the organization grow with myself and helping it reach new heights in this intense competitive business world. Seeking to leverage my academic and professional expertise to grow to a new role in a reputable organization.
October 2018 to Present
Audit and Compliance Officer – Taj Corporation, Karachi
• Responsible to conduct operational and financial audits of various business entities i.e. Petroleum stations, Restaurants, Hotel, Food factory and Automobile Dealership all across Pakistan.
• Construction Audits.
• Financial Statements Analysis and Verifications.
• Payrolls Verifications.
• Corporate Bank Accounts Reconciliations.
Bachelor of Business Administration: Finance
Sukkur IBA University, Sukkur, Sindh
Govt. Islamia Science College Sukkur, Sindh
Rotary Public School Sukkur, Sindh
Fixed Income Trading and Investment: Institute of Financial Markets of Pakistan, Sukkur IBA.
Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination: West Virginia University, Morgantown, Coursera.
Excel Skills for Business: Essentials: Macquarie University, Sydney-Australia, Coursera.
Date of Birth:
PECHS Block 6, Dehli Sweets,
• Strong decision maker
• Complex problem solver
• Loyal and Discreet
• Analytical thinking
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
NAHEEL AHMED KHAN
Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I: Macquarie University, Sydney-Australia, Coursera.
Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II: Macquarie University, Sydney-Australia, Coursera.
Excel Skills for Business: Advance: Macquarie University, Sydney-Australia, Coursera.
English Composition: Kansas University of United States, student exchange Sukkur IBA.
• Research Article: Determinants of Islamic Banking adoption in Pakistan – International research conference SIBA. 2017
• Research project: Effects of branding on purchase decision by consumers in automobile industry of Pakistan.
• Financial statement Comparison analysis on PSO and Energy industry in Pakistan.
• Security Analysis report on Thatta Cement Pvt Ltd. 2017
• Business Plans on Farm Frenzy (Ostrich farming) and Earth Friendly roads (Recycling products)
• Financial Plan on Entertainment Lobby (Movie Theater) Extracurricular
• Neuro Warfare “Bloomberg Competition”
• Lead of Global Village’17 Media Team
• Member of Aao Parhao
• Country Ambassador of ISFIT’17
• Executive member of community welfare society Sukkur IBA
References available on request
• Mind games