Course: B.E (Civil Engineering)
Address: ‘SRI VASAVI’ H-No: 7-1101/40 opp Eshwar
Temple Gunj Bank colony, Kalaburagi – 585104.
To seek a position in your company that will allow me to utilize my technical knowledge as well as practical knowledge. I wish to contribute towards organizational goals through my dedication and hard work. ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
1. Organization: Tarapore & Company Feb 2019 - Present Designation: Trainee Site Engineer
2. Worked as Site Engineer & Drafter under registered Class 1 contractor Jun 2018 - Jan 2019 ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Marking column centerline layout, block work layout, staircase, rcc parapet wall, UG sump wall. 2. Carrying out formwork of column, beam, slab, girder beam, lift wall, staircase, UG sump. 3. Marking & checking various structural levels of a project i.e beam bottom level, slab bottom level, staircase landing level, raft PCC level, raft concrete top level, etc. using Auto – level. 4. Responsible for carrying out all concreting works of a project. 5. Checking reinforcement of all structural units of project. 6. Labour management & carrying out day to day site activities. 7. Providing lintel level for doors and windows.
8. Executing ceiling and internal plastering works with appropriate level pads. 9. Executing external plastering work to achieve desired elevation. 10. Preparing bills for PRW contractors.
11. Responsible for executing water-proofing work of toilet, balcony & kitchen sunken. INTERNSHIP 6 weeks
Organization: Shetkar Constructions LLP Jun 2017 - Jul 2017 Project: Multi-Speciality Hospital
Designation: Site Engineer
1. Study on performance of concrete by replacing aggregates with blast furnace slag:
Description of Project: To replace natural coarse aggregates and fine aggregates with steel slag and granulated blast furnace slag in M30 grade concrete, which are by- products of Iron and Steel industry and to evaluate its mechanical properties and durability.
Responsibility: Worked as team leader in the group of 4. 2. Highway, Water supply and Sanitary Project of Anchatgeri village:
Description of Project: Town planning, water supply line, Sewer line and highway design of Anchatgeri village.
Responsibility: Design of Highway, Water supply line, Town planning. 3. Planning, Analyzing, Designing of ‘Multi-Speciality Hospital’:
Description of Project: To create an architectural plan of Multi-Speciality Hospital using AutoCad, to design and analyze the structural components of hospital using a SAP2000 and to estimate the cost of hospital using Primavera.
Responsibility: Worked as a team leader in the group of 4. Qualification Board/University Year CGPA/Percentage B.E (Civil) B V Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering
& Technology, Hubballi
2014-18 CGPA 9.12
PU Science Sarvajnya PU College of Science,
10th Std The Noble High School, Kalaburagi 2012 84.96% 4. Performance of concrete by replacing cement with fly-ash:
Description of Project: To replace cement with fly-ash in M20 grade concrete and to evaluate its mechanical properties.
Responsibility: Worked as a team member in group of 4. TECHINICAL SKILLS
AutoCAD, Sap 2000, Revit Architecture, MS Office, Primavera 6, 3ds Max. ACHIEVEMENTS
Participant of Ideation Camp organized by Intel in BVBCET.
Participant of Nirvana (Technical Fest) organized by BMS College of Engineering.
Participant of Incident (Technical Symposium) held in NITK Surathkal.
Selected for Services Selection Board (SSB) which was conducted by Indian Army on 9-03-18. CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Discipline Volunteer in Pleadies 2015-16 (National Level Fest) held in BVBCET.
Member of Society of Civil Engineering in BVBCET. INTERESTED FIELD
Research on Ancient Structures.
Father’s Name : Madhusudan Bejgam.
Language Known : English, Hindi, Kannada & Telugu.
Nationality/Religion : Indian /Hindu
Hobbies : Listening music, watching movies, playing sports like cricket, badminton & volley ball
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Place:
Date: Manikanta Bejgam