S U B H A S H I S H G A N G U LY
Seasoned civil engineer with over 30 years of quality experience in executing civil projects. Strong background in working project schedules, materials planning and procurement, monitoring, contract management and coordination. Track record of successful project executions within tight cost/timelines. Fully conversant with latest project management techniques. Detail oriented with advanced analytical skills. Some of my strategic skills are appended here below:
Stage-wise cost analysis Scheduling and estimates PERT/CPM Focussed and goal oriented Manpower management Leadership and motivation Liaison and coordination MIS Strong Interpersonal skills
• Sincere and hard working with total commitment to business objectives.
• Highly organized with proven capability to plan and prioritize.
• Team builder and a natural motivator.
ARCHETYPE ENGG AND INDUSTRY PVT LTD DEC,2019………till date CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Engaged for project management of sites of M/s Sikder Group at Bangladesh and responsible for all activities from site logistics, material procurement, planning, monitoring and controlling of engineering and technical work of the contracting agencies and vendors as per the systems of the company.
Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager and Commercial Director as per protocol and involved in coordination of quality control and safety measures as per international regulations.
APOLLO GLENEAGLES HOSPITAL LTD: DEC,2018……NOV,2019 HEAD- MAINTENANCE AND ENGINEERING
Engaged for maintenance of Civil, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing,Water supply and supply of oxygen with respect to quality, guidelines of medical compliance and engineering code of practice.
Abidance of statutory norms pertaining to quality practices of ISO, NABH,NABL, Municipal corporation, various medical establishment rules and guidelines in aspects of building upkeep, hvac, water quality, pollution control,sewage, organic and inorganic waste. Reporting to management for application of new and improved equipment and process for saving in energy, cost and time.
Constant training of departmental staff in terms of skill enhancement and communication.
SIDDHA REAL ESTATE(P) LTD: APRIL,2016……MARCH,2018
GENERAL MANAGER TECHNICAL
Engaged for control and coordination of standard operating procedures for all residential high rise building projects of Siddha Group and directly responsible for adherence of project management activities by all project sites including systematic technical and commercial closure of the projects.
Engaged for upcoming iconic residential project and responsible for entire project management activities of design management, planning, scheduling, procurement, construction, cost control, coordination with consultants and quality of all activities from start to finish including handover at the end of the project. CENTRE FOR ADVANCED ENGG. MAY,2012……MARCH,2016
Engaged in development of business plans and strategies, technical evaluation, optimization through project management, implementation of operating procedures, formulation of analytical reports, methodical closure and handing over of various civil and interior projects in Eastern Region.
Responsible for all civil and infrastructural projects in West Bengal and handling project coordination and control, contract administration, conflict resolution, planning, procurement, cost control and client coordination, as per project requirement. Successfully completed branded hotel construction and interiors, and was responsible for all project activities including planning, tendering, materials procurement, execution, coordination with architects and consultants from start to finish including handover at the end of the project. Subsequent engagement in fit out of a F&B area for a premier mall and managing the project activities of design development, design management, planning, contract administration and construction activities at site. ITD- ITD CEM JV : MAY,2009 APRIL,2012
(Consortium of ITD-ITD Cementation)
SENIOR MANAGER- Execution
Responsible for Civil construction and modernization of Integrated Passenger Terminal at Kolkata Airport and providing assistance to Dy. General Manager for the following: 1. To complete the project activities within realistic time frame. 2. Coordinate with different agencies engaged at site. 3. Integrated Planning & Co-ordination for implementation of Project Schedule. 6. Vendor assessment-selection-management, Consultant coordination, presentations.
7. Set goals and milestones for the Project
8. Execution of work as per approved drawing & Design. Monitoring the project by means of progress chart and bar chart with special consideration to quality control. DLF HILTON HOTELS LTD/
DLF PROJECTS LTD JULY,2006---APRIL,2009
• Independently handled civil construction of residential towers for the project in Kolkata.
• Preparation of Schedules,reports,status of project, cash flows, critical path etc.
• Assisting General Manager by supervising and coordinating the construction activities at the project site to observe world class standards in building construction, interiors, external features and landscaping. EIH LTD. (THE OBEROI GRAND) APRIL 1991- JULY,2006
Major jobs handled:
• Handled complete management for civil, electrical and HVAC projects in Calcutta entailing planning, scheduling, materials procurement, subcontracting, monitoring, coordination and liaison with govt. authorities for clearances etc.
• Assisted Project Manager/Chief Engineer by supervising and coordinating the renovation/expansion activities in the hotel to observe world class standards in building construction, interiors, external features and landscaping.
• Guided and motivated a team of engineers and staff to achieve highest productivity levels.
• Maintained continuous interaction with the staff, subcontractors and other involved parties to iron out any ambiguities in communication and encouraged free two-way communication for better coordination.
• Successfully executed assigned projects with pre-decided cost/time lines. EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
Advanced Certificate in PC applications 78.8% NIIT 1997 Bachelor of Civil Engg. 62.6% Jadavpur University – 1990 Higher Secondary Examination - 70.8%
(Hindi High School, Central Board of Secondary Education-1983) Secondary School Examination 66.6%
(Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, CBSE – 1981)
INTEREST AND ACTIVITIES
Awarded certificates of honour in competitions of sports & games. Represented school team in football.
English, Bengali, Hindi