Mobile No: 996*******
To Work in a meaningful and challenging position that enables me to develop myself as a professional and permit scope for advancement.
APJ Abdul Kalam
Kerala state board 2011
Kerala state board 2009
Achievements and Scholarships
• Qualified GATE 2016 and GATE 2020.
• Got First prize in ‘Brainwave controlled Robots’ workshop held in Govt. Engineering college,Bartonhill.
• Volunteered in 35
National Games held in Kerala.
• Volunteered in National level technical fest ‘HERTZ’ held in Govt.engineering college,Bartonhill.
• Got the merit scholarship offered by Government of Kerala. Internship and Project:
• Attended BSNL silver certified Engineer course at Regional Telecom Training Centre, Trivandrum.
• Mini project on ‘Autotracking System for Solar Panel’.
• Main Project on ‘Design and Analysis of a Fuzzy Control System for Regulating Atmospheric Conditions of a Room’
• Project on ‘Design and Development of Virtual Eye for the Blind people’
• Project on ‘Optical PMD Compensation for different modulation technique’
• Attended five day Internship in Industrial Automation organized by Bosch Rexroth- CET.
Industrial Visits and Workshop:
• Honda Manufacturing Plant, Greater Noida, New Delhi.
• Participated in ‘Brain Wave Controlled Robots’ workshop held in Govt.Engineering college, Bartonhill on 7
Seminar and Conference:
• Participated in Paper presentation based on ‘Recording of Brain waves and application in Paralyzed patients’ conducted by National level technical fest ECHO held in RIET.
• Participated in NCTT 2017 (National Conference on Technological Trends) held in College of Engineering Trivandrum.
• Participated in SAMHITA 2018 M.Tech Project Poster Presentation held in College of Engineering Trivandrum.
Webinar And Training:
• Attended JAVA training program, organized by the department of ECE, under the student Support scheme of TEQIP.
• Participated Webinar on ‘Design of Microwave Filters’conducted jointly by IEEE MTT- S and APS Student Branch, Government Engineering College, Bartonhill on 29 th
• Participated Webinar on ‘Medical Signal Analysis’ organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul on 29
• Participated Webinar on ‘MEMS&NEMS – Sensors and Actuators’ organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul on 28
• Participated Webinar on ‘Nano Scale Semiconductor Devices in VLSI Design’ organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul on 27 th
• Participated Webinar on ‘Evolution of Automotive Electronics’ organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul on 18
• Participated Webinar on ‘Newer Prospects in Solar Technology Applications’ organized by IEEE PES SBC MES, College of Engineering, Kuttipuram on 15 th
• Participated Webinar on ‘Introduction to Web Development’ organized by IEEE Computer Society, Govt Engineering College, Bartonhill on 4 th
Software and Technical Skills:
• 8051 Microcontroller programming.
• Basics of C++ and java.
Other Personal Details:
Address : A S Villa, Kottukunnam P O,Vamanapuram
Communication Address : ICAR-CTRI Quarters, Vedasandur, Dindigul, PIN: 624710 Date and place of birth : 21/01/1994, Trivandrum
Gender : Female
Father’s name : Abdul Salahudeen
Husband’s name : Dr. P.S. Shameer
Languages known : English, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil Declaration
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to my knowledge and belief. Place: Trivandrum
Date : 16/09/2020 SUMIYA A.S.