RANJITH KUMAR.R B.TECH (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
NO.40, 4TH CROSS,
KRM NAGAR, ANNAMALAI NAGAR,
CHIDAMBARAM 608002, CUDDALORE DIST,
TAMIL NADU, INDIA
Aspiring for a career with opportunities to explore my full potential and consistent growth that gives a scope to enhance my knowledge and utilize my educational and vocational skills towards the growth of the organization. I am willing to relocate nationally and internationally. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• B.E (Four years regular full-time degree) in Mechanical Engineering from Hindustan University, Padur, Chennai. Duration of course 2013-2017. Marks/Grade: 7.23 (CGPA).
• HSE-XII (Higher Secondary Board Examination, Tamil Nadu) from Nirmala Matric Hr. Sec School, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu. Course completed – 2013. Marks/Grade: 73%.
• SSLC–X (Secondary Board Examination, SSLC, Tamil Nadu) from Nirmala Matric Hr. Sec School, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu. Course completed – 2011. Marks/Grade: 68%. WORK PROFILE
COMPANY NAME: SOBHA PROJECTS PVT LIMITED, BANGALORE. SOBHA PROJECTS - part of reputed SOBHA group of companies and they are into MEP works of commercial and residential complexes. They undertake various MEP projects in Bangalore, Chennai and other parts of India.
Designation: SITE ENGINEER
Field: MEP and FPS (Fire protection system)
Period: August 2017 - Current
Project: PRESTIGE LAKESIDE HABITAT, BANGALORE
Project Value: 2.15 Billion INR
Client: PRESTIGE GROUP
EPC Contract: L & T CONSTRUCTION
• Responsible for MEP and FPS (Fire Protection System) related works in the construction of two residential towers with 30 floors each, basements, STP (sewage treatment plant) and WTP (water treatment plant).
• Preparation of Work/Look Ahead Schedules and tracking the Project work progress with the Software packages.
• Effective resource planning, Site supervision, Installation and testing of FPS pipelines, billing of FPS, PHE and basic Electrical activities & measures.
• Successfully handed over basements with As-build drawings. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Verification of drawings as per project specification and according to the engineering design.
• Prepare plans, details, specifications, and cost estimates in specialties such as Plumbing, Fire Hydrant, Electrical systems and general piping systems for noncomplex projects.
• Work inspection, dimensional check and documentation as per materials standards.
• Preparing Work schedules and Daily Progress Plan and updating Daily Progress Register.
• Correspondence & Co-ordination with Clients & Consultants.
• Reviews plans and specifications for constructability and program adherence.
• Supervise the work of subordinate staff, sub-contract architects or engineers and contractors for compliance on a daily basis with the requirements of Federal, State and local agencies regarding fire, public health and safety.
• Assure Quality of materials & works completed and report to Project Manager accordingly.
• Motivate and exhibit an energetic and positive approach for teamwork. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• CATIA V5, CREO, ANSYS.
• MS OFFICE
• Title: Pre Final year project on “Design and fabrication of shaft driven bi-cycle” Description: We designed and fabricated a shaft driven bi-cycle used to transmit power to the rear wheel with the help of propeller shaft.
• Title: Pre Final year project on “Design and fabrication of hydraulic mobile crane” Description: A four wheel mobile crane used to lift the load with the help of hydraulic jack.
• Title: Final year project on “Investigation on Thermal Room Comfort using Solar Reflective Paint by Passive Cooling Method”
Description: The study is focused on passive cooling method and compares the experimental values with theoretical data to improve thermal room comfort. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• Excellent communication/people skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to motivate a team
• Effective organizational skills
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Won 2nd
place on science exhibition held in Nirmala Matriculation Hr Sec School in 2009.
• Won 1st
place on science exhibition held in Nirmala Matriculation Hr Sec School in 2010.
• Won the 3rd
place in the inter-department football tournament in 2015. INTERNSHIP AND IN-PLANT TRAINING
• Inplant Training at Sundaram Clayton Ltd (Lucas TVS) Padi, Chennai for 7days in Oct 2015.
• One day Industrial Visit to ISRO, in Oct 2015.
• One day Visit to NLC Naively in Nov 2015.
• Participated in “recent trends in welding technology” workshop held at Hindustan University in March 2016.
• Participated in the international conference on “robotics, automation, control and embedded systems” 18-20 February 2015 at Hindustan University, Chennai-603103.
• Participated in the national level conference on “recent trends in welding technology” held at Hindustan University, Chennai-603103 on 21st March 2016.
Read : Tamil and English.
Write : Tamil and English.
Speak : Tamil, English and Hindi.
D.O.B : 08/07/1996
HOBBIES : Swimming, Foot Ball.
NATIONALITY : Indian.