Akshay Subhash Channawar
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
To achieve professional satisfaction by working in a learning environment where my knowledge and skills are enhanced along with the organization.
Currently working for GRETA ENERGY PVT. LTD As an ASSISTANT ENGINEER Since Janvary 2018 Power Plant For Maintenance Department at Mul Dist Chandrapur. Job Responsibility:
• Perfrom technical investigations and admistrations task related to power plant maintenance
• Responsible for day to day preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of boiler and its auxiliaries
• Responsible of erection of pressure and non pressure part of Boiler & rotating equipment such PA, ID, FD Fans & Regenrative trisector type rotary AHP
• Bearing cheaking, replacement of bearing and alignment of various fans and pumps
• Analyze, identify and take apropriate actions to correct unsatisfactory system and plant conditions and improve plant performance
• Cheaking of equipment erection as per drawing
• Conduct equipment tests, analyze the results and prepare recommendations for corrective actions
• Responsible equipment repair and replacement
• Collect mechanical maintenance actions spare parts using situation, and make adjustment with the spare part management on time
• Proper distribution of the man power as per job priority
• Assume responsibility for section personnel in Manager's absence
• Monitor all plant operating and environmental conditions through regular inspections and review of logs
• Recommend and initiate changes to enhance/improve efficiency within the facility.
• Basic knowlage about DCS and PLC
AUTOCAD (2014): Drafting and Detailing.
SOLID WORKS (2015) : Workbench Design, Surface Design, Drafting Workbench. CREO (3.1) : Advanced Surface Modeling, Assembly, Drafting. Basic Knowledge of C- Language.
Knowledgeable in safety for power tools and shop tools
Professional appearance and excellent communication skill dealing with guest and corporate personnel.
Knowledge use for general equipment tool and equipment.
Knowledge of power, water and sewer distribution.
Knowledge and experience with pool pumps and filtration system. Final Year Project
Title: Experimental investigation of HEAT PIPE for dehumidification and air conditioning. Project Details:
Heat pipes are heat transfer devices that enhances large amount of heat which works on the principle of evaporation and condensation of a working fluid. We have made heat pipes with the help of wicking structure and overcome various problems. Heat pipe technology eliminates the need for reheat and increases the dehumidifying capacity of an air conditioner by as much as 91%. Awards and Achievements
• POST GRADUTION DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG.
• Won 2nd Prize in 800m Race in Intramural Tournaments.
• Runner up in Cricket In Intra-college level Tournaments. Personal Details
Name : Akshay Channawar
Father’s Name: Subhash Channawar
Mother’s Name : Kavita Channawar
Date of Birth :07th AUG 1995
Languages Known : English, Marathi and Hindi.
Permanent Address :At Post Mul, Dist. Chandrapur, Near Durga Mandir Shramik Nagar, Mul. Declaration
I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge. Date:
Place: Akshay Channawar