Senior Electrical Engineer
• Narayana Engineering College Nellore
Bachelor of Technology
Electrical and Electronics Engineering /66%
• Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute
Intermediate MPC /84.5%
• Bhashyam Public School
SSC / 9.0 (GPA)
Experience (June 2018 to till date)
1. Current Company : Eprosys Engineering Consultants India Pvt Ltd, Secunderabad.
Current Position : Senior Electrical Engineer.
Period : JAN 2019 to Till date
Current Salary : 2.4 Lk/Anum
• Testing & Commissioning of Feeder Protection Relays, Transformer Protection Relays, Generator Protection Relays
& Motor Protection Relays.
• Incorporating Relay Co-ordination for sequential tripping during fault condition in a power system with time discrimination and current discrimination.
• Relay Selection.
• Designing Auto logic Schemes for SCADA.
• Designing interlocks as per operational requirements in relays.
• Lightning terminal Selection & installation.
• GMR International Air-port, Hyderabad, Telangana.
• GAIL, Vijaipur, MP.
• STT GLOBAL DATA CENTER, PUNE, Maharashtra.
• STT GLOBAL DATA CENTER, Gift City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
• Nava Bharath Ventures limited, Palvancha, Telangana.
• Rain CII carbons, Vizag, AP.
• Facor Alloys limited, Vijianagaram, AP.
• Andhra Sugars Limited, AP.
• Natems Sugar Limited, Chittoor, AP
• ORIENT CEMENTS, JALGAON, Maharashtra.
• COROMANDEL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, VIZAG, AP.
• RAYALSEEMA ALKALIES, KURNOOL, AP.
• Penna Cements, Nellore, AP.
To pursue a professional career in R&D
activities that provides an opportunity to
develop my professional skills,
knowledge, abilities and hard work.
Looking forward for a challenging
opportunity to disclose my talents and
• LT SPICE Simulation
• ECAD & CIRCUITSLAB
• ARDUINO IDE
• MS Office.
• Ponovo Secondary injection Kit.
• Omicron Secondary injection Kit.
• Doble Secondary injection Kit.
• CRM & DCRM KITS
• CB Timer Testing KIT
• TAN DELTA KIT
• Micro ohm meter
• IR Tester & HIPOT KIT
• Step up and Loading Transformers
• Clamp Meter, Leakage Tester,
Phase sequence meter,Tachometer
• Earth Resistance Tester.
2. Company : Resonance Power Systems Pvt. Ltd,
Position : Junior Engineer in Electrical Testing and Commissioning
Period : June 2018 to JAN 2019
• Pre-Commissioning, Post- Commissioning activities.
• Testing of CT, PT, CVT, VFD Transformers, Substation Transformers, Generators and Motors.
• Powering LT Substation panels and Bus Duct.
• Installation of UPS and Battery boosters in Substation.
• Powering Car Parts Assembling Line Panels.
• Powering Line Panels of Conveyor Belts.
• Powering of Junction Boxes, Power Distribution Boxes.
• Installation of Inverters for Robo Panels.
• 220/132/33kv Substation in MPPTCL @ L&T, Sendhwa & Julwania, Madhya Pradesh.
• CAIRN INDIA PVT LTD @ L&T, VIRAMGAM, Gujarat.
• Suzuki Motors Gujarat @TOYOTA TSUSHO INDIA LTD,Becharaji, Gujarat.
• Kothagudem Thermal Power Station @ABB, Palvancha, Andhra Pradesh.
• Diamler @Siemens, Chennai, Tamilnadu
• Enthusiastic to accept any challenge.
• Willing to learn and get along with people.
• Self-Motivated, Self-Dependent and Hard Working
OTHER TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES
• EARTH MAT designing for sub station
• Earthing System designing
• Short Circuit Analysis Using EAPSM.
Extra Co-Curricular Activities
Actively participated in NSS activities in University Level.
Actively participated as an Event Organizer and Event Coordinator in the Cultural and Social Events conducted in inter college and school level Academic Projects & Achievements
Tittle of The Project : Three phase Induction motor protection and Automation. Role in The Project : TeamLeader
About The Project : It is a project of protecting Three phase Induction motor from Phase faults along with automatic on/off during fault and after- More Details
Telugu, Hindi, English
Research & Project works
,Teaching Children, Social
Nationality : INDIAN
Category : OC
Maritial Status : Single
-rectification of fault and depending on soil moisture automatic on/off maintaining the sufficient moisture in soil for agricultural purpose. Achievement in The Project: Achieved second prize on working model held at Sree Vidyanikethan College of Engineering Tirupati. Project -2:
Tittle of The Project : Solar Segway
Role in The Project : Co-Leader
About The Project : It is a Solar Equipped Hovering two wheeled self balancing Electric battery fed Vehical used for indoor transportation. Project -3:
Tittle of The Project : Transmission line Inspection Using Rover. Role in The Project : Team Member
About The Project : In this Project there is an Rover Bot which moves on HV lines monitoring the transmission lines and send the data to cloud observed in desktop or smart phone app created using MIT app inventor Internships & Certifications
• Successfully completed fifteen days internship programme in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Hyderabad (BHEL).
• I have participated in “The Indian Science Congress (104)” held at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupat.
• Successfully completed training regarding to concepts of Electrical Engineering in. Hyderabad institute of Electrical Engineering. DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct to best of my knowledge.