Dr. NIKITA BANKOTI
Sneh cottage, Aadarsh Colony, Chilliyanaula
Ranikhet, Distt-Almora Uttrakhand Pin-263645
Mobile no - 975-***-****
• Seeking a position of best doctor where my commitment to patient welfare and sound understanding of the preventive health care would be put to good use in a challenging work environment.
• BAMS from Rishikul Govt. Post Graduate Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Haridwar 2014 batch.
• Passed with total 76.5% in all 4 years in 2019. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION-
Qualification Year School/Board Percentage
High School 2010 Army Public School Ranikhet
Intermediate 2012 Army Public School Ranikhet
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTE AND SKILLS-
• Diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
• Diet and lifestyle management abilities.
• Assurance of patient confidentially.
• Communication and listening skills, patience.
• Stress management capabilities.
• Good team work capabilities.
• Quick in problem resolution.
• Flawless management of patient records and documents.
• Refer patient to specialist and prescribe medication and treatment opinion when necessary. INTERNSHIP EXPERIMENT (1 YEAR- 2019-2020)
Rishikul Govt. P.G. Ayurvedic College and
Hospital Haridwar (Uttrakhand)
31-08-2019 to 29-02-2020
Primary Health Centre Tarikhet, Almora
01-03-2020 to 31-08-2020
• Appreciation award- International Conference on Recent Advancements in Panchakarma-2016 organized by Dept. of Panchakarma Uttarakhand Ayurveda University in co-operation with Ministry of AYUSH Govt. of India.
• Award for attending an attempt for the Largest Class of CHARAK SAMHITA to be registered in International Book of Records, on 26
may 2018 at Dilli Haat, Janakpuri, New Delhi.
• Appreciation award- National Conference on “Youth and Ayurveda” NASYACON 2015 organized by NASYA on 25to 27
September 2015 at Shraddhalayam, Phase II, Patanjali Yog Peeth, Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
Father’s name : Dr. G.S Bankoti
Date of Birth : 21/06/1995
Language : Hindi, English
Marital status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
I hereby declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.
(Dr. NIKITA BANKOTI)