Brittany V. Coleman
**** *. ******* **. ****** CO, 80247
STUDENT AFFAIRS PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE
BridgePoint Education/Zovio ` April 2017-Current
The University of the Rockies/Ashford University/ Zovio Denver, CO Enrollment Service Advisor III
• Managed students throughout the enrollment process from scheduling courses to enrolling
• Schedule students for online/remote college courses, 365.
• Advise students on course related materials during their first course.
• Achieved departmental objectives by maintaining and or excelling monthly SSE goals.
• Work directly with departments, clients, management to achieve ensure the overall student satisfaction experience at the University of the Rockies.
• Meet weekly, daily, and monthly metrics to maintain job performance expectations.
• Provide exceptional customer service to students, provost, and guests of the institute on.
• Helped and Assisted with Graduation related events in Denver Director of Talent and Event Management Aug 2005-Dec 2009 Methodist University, Student Activities Committee Office of Student Activities, Fayetteville, NC
• Managed and worked with a team off 300+ students and used knowledge of the Student Activities Field to achieve Department and University goals.
• Supervised a team of up to 300 undergraduate colleagues communicating roles and set up directions for events and programs.
• Collaborated with the Director of Student Activities, to prepare, negotiate, and execute contracts for the entertainment venues at the school throughout the calendar year and catered events to match the areas of student
• Supervised and executed over 100+ events while optimizing a $100,000 budget on an annual basis.
• Collaborated with the Director of student activities on provided contracts for hired entertainment for the university. Student Affairs Office Assistant Aug 2013-Nov 2014 Office of Student Activities, NSU Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• Led potential new student organizations on the necessary required process to insure their establishment as an active student organization on campus.
• Serve as a student resource for student organizations addressing any OrgSync related questions and assist in completing forms pertaining to office protocol.
• Supervised a group of 10 undergraduate students during the annual Spring Concert for promotion and marketing.
• Tracked student run events to provide accurate attendance and data for the Office of Student Activities in order to identify student retention and engagement.
Summer Housing Resident Advisor May 2014-Aug 2014
Office of Residential Life & Housing, NSU Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• Resident Advisor for Summer Camps and Conferences that reserved the Residential Halls for specific camps.
• Planned and worked directly with the Camp Director for the specified camp programs, conferences and university related events.
• Assisted in the opening and closing of the halls during the summer, as coordinated by the Summer Conference & Associate Director of Housing
• Managed check-in and check-out of camps while present in the residence halls
• Treated sensitive information confidentially and respond positively to crisis situations amongst students and guests of the University.
• Served on call for the residence halls on assigned rotating basis, and in emergency situations. TRAINING EXPERIENCE
Teleperformance April 2015-Oct 2015
Apple Certified Trainer North Lauderdale, FL
• Developed, supervised, and trained new hire agents within a team of over 300-500 individuals to provide technical assistance within a call center environment.
• Taught on Apples history timeline of their products and services nationwide to help guide agents
• Worked with several different systems at once to assist the customers with technical support over the phone. Teleperformance Nova 2015-Feb 2016
Comcast Retention Trainer
• Developed, supervised, and trained new hires of over 30 individuals to provide technical assistance in a call center environment.
• Educated agents on the products and services that Xfinity/Comcast provides for customers nationwide.
• Preparing the agents to take calls in a call center environment and give the best customer service to the clients PRACTICUM EXPERIENCE
Summer Practicum I May-Jul 2013
Office of Student Involvement, Lynn University, LU Boca Raton, FL
• Developed and collaborated daily with the President of Lynn’s Student Activities Board to create training for the executive board members for the upcoming school year.
• Managed with the creation and implementation on Lynn’s Emerging Leaders Program on how to incorporate new possible workshops for the future.
• Created and facilitated a session at Lynn’s Pre-Orientation in July in conjunction with the Coordinator of Student Involvement on Time Management for the incoming freshman.
• Supported the Director of Student Involvement on several administrative tasks for the office.
• Assessed Lynn’s Student Activity Board through student surveys to determine retention efforts. Practicum II Jan-April 2016
Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Nova Southeastern University, NSU Davie, FL
• Developed new resources and ideas that the office could implement for potential students and guests of the institution when they visit the Welcome Center; worked alongside the Director of Admissions.
• Supported the office with any administrative tasks that was given to me that helped lesson the workload of the office.
• Gained knowledge on the different type of programs uses to admit students into undergraduate programs; (Common App)
• Assisted with Open House and Shark Preview events for students that have been accepted and that have applied awaiting decision. EDUCATION
Master of Science in College Student Affairs May 2016 Nova Southeastern University (NSU) Ft. Lauderdale, FL Concentration: Conflict Analysis and Resolution
Master of Science in Clinical Psychology Sept 2017-Current Capella University Online
Clinical Counseling, Sex Therapy
Bachelors of Science in Mass Communications Dec 2009 Methodist University (MU) Fayetteville, NC
• Computer: Banner, NetSearch, Krono, Hobsons, Talisma, Avaya, Campus Nexus; CRM, Five9, Cvue,
• Communication : Customer Service techniques, Presentation experience, Corporate Managerial & Training experience.
• Problem Solving: Concentration in Conflict Analysis and Resolution, Crisis & Risk Management policies. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Graduate Student Relations Committee, College Student Affairs Association, NSU Aug 2013- Present NASPA, Student Affairs in Higher Ed, NSU June 2013-Present Safe Zone Training, NSU June 2013
NASPA Florida-Drive-In Oct 2014
NACA National Convention Oct 2008 & 2009
Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity; Alumni April 2015-Current