Moustafa Mohamed Abd elmoneim Tantawy
Administrative & Security and Government Relations Director
https://www.linkedin.com/in/moustafa-tantawy-507898119/ A highly qualified professional with more than 25 years of Administration & Security and Government management skills, combined with wide experience in military intelligent and a solid record of accomplishment of law enforcement in both Public and government relations. Consistently improve safe and secure environment while reducing cost for both visitors and employees, Professional expertise in personnel management comprehensive design planning and implementation of strategic security programs that provide operational excellence. Acknowledged for exceptional performance in process improvements change management and facilitation of multiple projects while ensuring compliance with the law. Well versed in patrolling client’s premises or facility to establish Administration and security needs and services required.
Feb 2020 tell now: Professor at Egyptian Military Academy Responsibilities:
Nov 2016 to Feb 2020: Administrative and Security Director at Ragab Son’s Group. Responsibilities:
• Reporting to CEO.
• Handle various product agendas with policy makers inside and outside government.
• Manage and oversee political contribution system and support team with processing of contributions.
• Work seamlessly with the on boarding teams to provide best practice on visa management for the expatriate new joiners.
• Establish a solid discussion channel and further develop relationships with the local governments and civil servants.
• Slashed Security, Safety and Government costs 32 % by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
• Obtaining operating permits for 84 branches across the country through building strong relationships with local government and stakeholders.
• Provide 22.7 % of the budget of engineering management through the follow-up work related to obtaining the necessary licenses from the security authority.
• Reduce the rate of theft in the branches by 34 % through security follow-up and raise the efficiency of the team which consists of 1550 security officers & Guards and 165 CCTV man.
• There were no works injuries by making sure of safety training programs are attend and complete for all employees in the Workplace "Safety-Only".
• Facility Management Services (Maintenance - Fleet Transport - Purchases).
• Supervision Legal Department Affairs to follow up contracts, investigations, Group legal adviser office.
Jan - Aug 2016: Security and Close Protection Site Manager at APR Energy. Responsibilities:
Reporting to area security manager and Project manager.
Secure Individuals, Documents and Facilities.
Development Security Planning.
Provide close protection for the foreigners of both the crew and visitors.
Act as the point of contact with Egyptian Security forces for Security related tasks.
Manage all expats needs (residence – work permits – visa – transportation).
Act as the point of Contact with Security Providers including requests for proposals and evaluating new providers and coordination for Security missions.
Coordinate the guard services and personnel assigned to site protection.
Coordinate travel plans prior to arrival and departure.
Conduct routine checkup to (work place - accommodation- Entertainment).
Direct regular and emergency security activities.
Conducting research to identify potential threats.
Collaborate with HSE in securing the site.
Jan - Dec 2015: Administrative and Security Manager at Elmanara Constriction. Responsibilities:
Reporting to CEO, manage a team of 254 employees.
Coordinate and plan essential services such as security, maintenance, fleet, cleaning, customs, and food services.
Management of security business partners and quality assured service levels including security services provided by sub-contractors as appropriate.
Review project site security on a regular basis.
Executive program management of supply planning.
Verify that all administrative instructions are already in place.
Discuss reports in senior management meetings periodic.
Maintains relationships with law enforcement authorities.
Regularity security situation at company's sites.
Manage services provided by sub-contractors as appropriate.
Developing organization structure and staffing performance.
Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities Consistent with calibrated HSE to assess risk and adherence to the law.
Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
June 1994 – Jan 2015: Colonel at Military intelligence and reconnaissance, Egyptian Army. Responsibilities:
Provides timely reports to Senior Officer.
Oversee and provide direction for security.
Developing security teams performance.
Prepared overall security plans and managed security operations.
Investigate of property loss.
Maintaining the security of institutions from internal and external risks.
Compilation and analysis of information that would threaten the security at the state level.
Security department in many army units.
Working as a Lecturer at various Educational Facilities in army. 3
- PhD of political science and government, Grade: Very good, 2020.
- Diploma in Healthcare and Hospital Management, Grade: 2.7, 2014.
- Bachelor of Military Science, Military Intelligence and Reconnaissance, Grade: Very good, 1994.
• Arabic (mother language).
• English (Very Good Reading, Writing, Speaking).
Certificated training courses, Seminars, Lectures and Workshops:
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP), American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS), 2020.
- English oral Communication (SCMM B1 2), AUC, 2018.
- Academic Test of English as a Foreign Language, Cairo University Center for Foreign Languages and Translation Specialist, 2018.
- Strategic and national security studies, 2017.
- Fire Marshals, 2017.
- OSHA Professional 132 hours (CSP – CSHM – CET – CSMP – CCTM – CCTL – CESH), 132 Training hours, 2016.
- First aid and CPR, Course, 2016.
- International Diploma in I.T Skills, Foundation level, Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization, Certificate No.TAGEG1008ISN477387, 2015.
- Communication Skills, Writing skills in local and international research publication, skills of prepare a paper-assessing situation, political analyst, Training program of economic analysis, in 2015, writing policy papers sovereign entities skills, in 2014, All at Unit Skills Development and Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Economics and Political Science.
- Educational Institutions Managers,2014
- Conference "Read the Draft Constitution in the Arab Republic of Egypt, Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University, 9 December, 2012.
- TOEFL, Grade: 503 Point.2012
- Seminar "The Role of Transparency and Accountability in the Fight against Corruption", Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University, 10 March 2012.
- Symposium on "International Expertise in the Fight against Corruption at the Local Level - Lessons Learned the Egyptian State ", Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University, March 24 to 27, 2012.