MOBILE No: +966-*********
SCE Registration No. 139857
MECHANICAL ENGINEER (CONSTRUCTION,MEP)
MEP engineering ● Construction management ● Facility management. Manages all engineering/maintenance operations, including maintaining the building, grounds and physical plant with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection. Accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Responsible for maintaining regulatory requirements. Leads the emergency response team for all facility issues.
B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical Engineering (Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India) graduated in year 1993 with first class.
• Supervision of engineering department as per day to day activities..
• Assists in managing the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems.
• Maintains and operates equipment at optimum effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
• Ensures compliance with all engineering departmental policies, standards and procedures.
• Manages department's controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Select and order or purchase new equipment, supplies, and furnishings.
• Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
• Maintains accurate logs and records as required.
• Maintain record for operational, preventive and breakdown maintenance.
• Record for running utilities such as power, DG set operation, water supply, and LPG consumption steam and air consumption.
• Assists in effectively planning, scheduling and evaluating preventative maintenance programs.
• Helps establish priorities for total property maintenance needs.
• Ensures on-going communication occurs in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives, awareness of expectations and recognition of exemplary performance. consistently.
1. Presently working at King Abdul Aziz for Cultural Centre, Ithra with Khidmah Saudi Ltd, since Dec 2017.
Responsibilities: Looking after operation and maintenance of Ithra plumbing water supply, drainage, storm water and water distribution all over the premises. Maintaining the PPM of the equipment, trouble shooting and breakdown faults.
2. M/S A.M.ABDULLAH.A.M.AL-KHODARI SONS COMPANY, DAMMAM From Jan 2012 to Nov 2017
Responsibilities: Reviewing the contract and design, drawings, developing a shop and coordination drawings, materials and equipment selection for HVAC/FF/ Plumbing systems,plans, coordinates and controls the execution of allocated projects; ensures completion in accordance with contractual obligation; client requirements and objectives within time and cost constraints; achieve profit objectives ensuring the observance of HSE and quality procedures and practices. 3. Royal Terminal, King Abdul Aziz International Airport, Jeddah through Saudi Binladin Group, Rush Projects Division
Section Head (Mechanical)
Royal terminal is a special type high rise building like a palace with having seven star facilities with main hall, king suites, corporate offices, meeting, conference, dinning and press conference halls and special clinic.
From Jan 2009 to March 2011
Responsibilities: Testing and commissioning of various facilities and utilities such as HVAC, water distribution, water treatment and other electromechanical works related to HVAC. Planning and supervision of the mechanical activities for the execution of daily mechanical program.
4. M/S ENERSAVE Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Delhi
From Sep 2008 to Jan 2009
Responsibilities: Supervision of the design team for HVAC load calculation, shop drawings, bill of quantities, and tender documents.
Coordination with the architects regarding the MEP facilities Site supervision and coordination with contractor during installation, commissioning and testing.
5. M/S Hamdard Wakf Laboratories, Ghaziabad
Jan 2002 to Sep 2008
Responsibilities: Renovation and up gradation of building and facilities such as, HVAC, plumbing, fire fighting and cooling system for production process. job involved piping works for steam network to the production vessels and return condensate lines to the boiler room, piping system to transport hot fluids to different systematic processes of production. 6. M/S A.C.V. Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Responsibilities: Coordination with the client and architect, arrangement of facilities at site, installation of equipments, testing and commissioning of HVAC system. 7. M/S Hotel Bristol, Gurgaon (Haryana)
Responsibilities: Looking after operation and maintenance of facilities such as HVAC, plumbing, water softening plant, firefighting system, and DG sets, required for the smooth operation of various hotel activities.
8. Dariyyah Conference Palace, Riyadh
From July1998 to July 2000
Responsibilities: Looking after operation and predictive & preventive maintenance of facilities such as HVAC, plumbing, water softening plant, fire fighting system, boilers and DG sets, required for the smooth operation of various palace activities. 9. Hyatt Regency, Delhi
Shift in charge
From Aug 1995 to July 1998
Responsibilities: Looking after operation and Predictive & Preventive maintenance of facilities for the smooth operation HVAC, Plumbing, water softening plant, fire fighting system, boilers and DG sets, required for the smooth operation of various hotel activities. 10. M/S O.P Madan Consulting Engineers-Delhi- India. HVAC Design Engineer
From April 1994 to Aug 1995
Responsibilities: Calculation of heat loads, Selection of HVAC equipments, Preparation of Commercial/technical bids, Supervision of a team comprising of two drafts men and one junior engineer. Compliance of international standard. Attending Job explanation meetings and site visits
Nationality :: Indian
Marital Status :: Married.
Date of Birth :: 11-May -1972
Languages Known :: English, Hindi and Urdu
Notice Period :: 02 month