P 281-***-**** E email@example.com A Hutto, Texas W https://www.linkedin.co m/in/kortnee-edson
Highly motivated IT professional with over four years experience in enterprise-level application development. Functions as a .NET programmer responsible for designing, developing, enhancing, and maintaining advanced multi-user web, database, and reporting applications in order to effectively meet business needs.
University of Houston-Clear Lake
BS Management Information Systems
● PROJECT MANAGEMENT
● INFLUENCING DECISION
● STRATEGIC PLANNING
● TECHNICAL WRITING
● SQL, SQL SERVER
● MS VISUAL STUDIO
● IBM FILENET
● IBM DATACAP
● DATABASE ARCHITECTURE
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE - CONTENTSILO, INC
● Contribute to all areas of the System Development Life Cycle, including analysis, design, code & unit testing, and debug and system testing.
● Daily Scrum calls with the team during projects to ensure deadline delivery.
● Developing windows form applications in Visual Studio using C# with connections to web services and databases such as Oracle and MSSQL.
● Install and configure Datacap and Filenet software that meets design specifications using specified programming methodologies and coding standards for external client projects.
● Obtain and define technical requirements and scope for client projects and/or solution proposals.
● Provide written project status to internal and external client management.
● Managing project tasks in Excel and MS Project.
● Performs other tasks as assigned such as but not limited to technical documentation, and user support/training on project deliverables. WORK EXPERIENCE
July 2016 to present
Software Developer – ContentSilo, Inc.
August 2009 to October 2013
Customer Support Representative – Geek Squad