ALMAQAR St., Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabis, ****1
MAJMAAH UNIVERSITY, MAJMAAH, 2020
Bacholer's in Electric Power and machines engineering ( GPA : 3.19/5 ): electirc engineering
ELECTRIC ENGINEER 05/2020 - Current
YAZEED AHMED, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabis
Electrical engineering, design electric circuit, power plant and maintenance of the electrical system mechanisms, five years of effective engineering education at Majmaah University, experienced at electric motors and drives and controlling. looking forward to have position in the electrical power and production engineering. EXPERIENCE :
Prince Sultan Military Medical City summer training program ( jun 2019 - sep 2019 ) Responsibilities :
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
• Supervising electrical plant system for H.V station with an engineering team.
• Supervising electrical plant system for L.V station with an engineering team.
• Make schedule for organizing loads and analyzing them in the mathematical way. Supervising MicroStation program to find the fault, and also if there is electricity supply in the city.
• Efficient knowledge in C++
• Efficient Circuit Design and Analysis in Multisim
• Efficient Knowledge in MATLAP
• Microsoft Office
PERSONALITY • Punctuality
• Hard worker
• Communication skills
INFORMATION • Arabic (Native Speaker)
• English (Speaking and Writing)
CERTIFICATIONS Studied for 6 Months in Alfaisal International Academy for English course ( starting from level 1 till level 5 ).