Phone number: 236-***-****
To secure a challenging position in a reputable organization to expand my learning, knowledge, and skills.
● Time management skills. Multicultural interaction and Reliability.
● Critical Thinking-- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
● Social Perceptiveness-- Being aware of other’s reactions and understanding why they react as they do. Management of Personnel Resources-- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
● Highly proficient in using Computers. (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, data entry, good typing speed).
● Ability to learn new software applications.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Surrey, BC 2017-2019
Diploma in General Studies
Graduated in January 2020
Two years experience of Tim Hortons.
Supervision of 2-3 people
Training new team members
Decision making strength
Good knowledge in cash handling.
Prepare a variety of foods according to customers orders or supervisors instruction or following approved procedures
Providing dine-in and take-out food services to the customers.
Taking orders, preparing food as per quality standards
Line cook: Chai Wagon (6 months), Responsibilities were
Preparing meals on time.
Matching bill time.
Supervising 2 people.
Training new recruits.
Full week (any shift)