Samuel J. Wall
Dedicated and motivated chemistry graduate with a diverse skill set seeking an entry level position that will allow me to apply my education and past experiences to building a long term career path. WORK EXPERIENCE
Web Designer (Contract) – Chattanooga, TN June 2020 – Present
• Worked directly with a client to build an efficient and optimized membership-based website
• Developed graphic images and videos to achieve design goals Joe Wall Construction – Chattanooga, TN May 2017 – Present Assistant Job Site Manager
• Assisted job site manager with inspecting job sites to determine the extent of maintenance or repairs needed, as well as estimating the amount of materials required and time to complete each task
• Distributed building materials to job sites
• Assisted in construction of houses, excavation and dirt work, and trenching of water and gas lines.
• Maintained clean and safe job sites
• Effectively assisted in the management of up to 5 job sites per month Food City – Ooltewah, TN June 2016 – August 2016
• Assisted customers with purchases and answered questions at the checkout counter
• Job duties included ringing up purchases, scanning coupons and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Operated cash register and credit card machines
• Demonstrated professionalism and exuded a courteous and positive attitude EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science – Chemistry - Mercer University, Macon Minor: Computer Science
Samuel J. Wall 423-***-****
• Problems in Chemistry I – Researched the use of the compound Alizarin Red S as a possible indicator for trace amounts of calcium and iron in aqueous solutions. Used wet chemistry techniques along with spectrophotometry to analyze samples.
• Problems in Chemistry II – Synthesized metal sulfide nanoparticles and successfully approximated their size using spectrophotometric analysis. Analyzed samples using fluorometric titration and isothermal titration calorimetry.
• Mastery of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Comfortable working in both Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
• Great Communication and collaboration skills.
• Outstanding organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving abilities. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Mercer on Mission – South Korea
May 2019 – June 2019
• Lived in South Korea for a month to teach North Korean refugee children English, programming, and 3d printing skills.