SENIOR PROJECT CONTROL ENGINEER
T2 - U3812, EDSA corner Crimson Group Incorporated, Makati City - August, 2018 to present Madison St., Light Residences, Working as part of Engineering Department, providing service to the company, acquiring Mandaluyong City projects as part of the company assets; the workload includes all interior fitout works of casino, hotels, residential buildings, offices and others. All duties & responsibilities are as follows:
* Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications and any related contract documents.
* Identifies and compute costs by analyzing labor, material and time requirements. Date of Birth: April 10, 1992 * Responsible for managing all project cost from pitch to completion. Gender: Male * Responsible on any variation claims. Civil Status: Single * Inspecting and valuing completed work. Religion: Roman Catholic * Working on a number of build projects at any one time. Language: English, Filipino * Handled projects are: Circuit Performing Arts Theater ID Fitout Works - Awarded The Proscenium Residences Phase 2 - Awarded
The Peninsula Yangon ID Fitout Contract Package
The Estate Makati Showroom
IKEA MOA Basebuild and Fitout - Awarded
Google Office Vertis North General Package
TERTIARY Widus Hotel Guestrooms and more
School: Bicol University INTERNAL QUANTITY SURVEYOR (Project Management) Degree: B.S. Civil Engineering Trans Asia Phillipines Incorporated, Ortigas, Pasig - November 2017 to August 2018 Address: Legazpi City Worked as a third-party or internal quantity surveyor for the project management team of Academic Year of 2015 TAPI and the construction management group of Makati Development Corporation - SLMG. Managed the tendering and other contract procedures of all the contractors involved in the SECONDARY "The Flats Amorsolo" project. Other duties are as follows:
* Responsible on estimating actual quantities of materials as per project requirement. School: Marcial O. Rañola * Inspecting and monitoring all general and sub-contractors' works. Memorial School * Evaluating general contractor's and sub-contractor's billing and claims. Address: Guinobatan, Albay * Updating and presenting monthly cost and progress report of the project. Academic Year of 2008 * Develops strong relationship with the client and sub- contractors.
* Conducting weekly coordination meeting with all the contractors.
* Conducting reconciliation meetings with contractors.
* Conducting pre-bid meetings with referred vendors. Page 1 of 2 continued on Page 2. .
To work for a company who will find my skills useful and help me grow as a professional. MARVIN PADUA MIRADOR
0921 - 724 - 9261
PROJECT QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Romari Construction Incorporated, Quezon City - January 2017 to November 2017 Worked as the Quantity Surveyor of a busy team, took responsibility for several schemes at differing stages and worked with limited supervision. The contract package is the
* Computer Literate (Microsoft Strucural Works of ARCA Pie in Taguig City with an approximate land area of 2 hectares Offices' Tools, Excel, Word, PPT) (Parcel 1 and 3, Basement 4 to Ground Level). Other duties are as follows:
* Advanced knowledge in Planswift * Prepares work accomplishment reports/billing reports.
* Can operate AutoCADD and * Inspecting and then valuing completed work. Sketch-Up * Perusing sub-contractor's billing reports.
* Ability to thoroughly analyze * Responsible on any variation claims. plans, contracts and other * Identifies and compute costs by analyzing labor, material and time requirements. tender documents * Responsible for managing all project cost from pitch to completion.
* Ability to provide detailed Bill of * Represents the company in all reconciliation meetings and other meetings related to cost Quantities and Bill of Materials and contracts.
* Ability to provide detailed Cost * Develops strong relationship with the client and sub-contractors. Derivation/Estimation
* Ability to analyze quotations FIELD ENGINEER/SCHEDULER from various contractors Romari Construction Incorporated, Quezon City - July 2016 to January 2017
* Good verbal communication Worked as a field engineer and scheduler for a 2 hectare project in Taguig City (ARCA Pie skills with above average technical project. The primary role is to supervise all on-going works such as Rebar Works, Form writing ability. Works and Concrete Finishing, and monitor the accomplishment progress to provide a
* Team player project schedule that will be conducted. Other duties and responsibilities are as follows:
* Great social skills * Preparing weekly schedule of rebar and formworks prior concrete pouring.
* Preparing technical letters for documentation.
* Evaluating progress report and billing of sub-contractors.
* Coordinating and monitoring works at site.
* Preparing weekly and monthly report regarding the status of completion of the project. ENGR. GILBERT JOSON
Planning Engineer - Taisei Corp.
0939 - 938 - 0453
ENGR. RICHARD REMOTO
Project Manager - RCI
0906 - 301 - 3297
ENGR. RANNEL DALAYDAY
QA Engineer - MDC
0927 - 521 - 9924
Page 2 of 2
MARVIN PADUA MIRADOR
MARVIN PADUA MIRADOR
0921 - 724 - 9261