Seattle, WA 415-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/avantika-mathur
EDUCATION Master of Science, Embedded Electrical and Computer Systems Aug/2018-Aug/2020 San Francisco State University, California
Bachelor of Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering Aug/2014-Aug/2018 Manipal University Jaipur, India
PROJECTS Airbag Deployment System using Real Time Operating System Feb/2020-Aug/2020
● FreeRTOS(Real Time Operating System) based airbag deployment system in conjunction with an accelerometer to detect when the vehicle undergoes a collision.
● Interfacing and scheduling tasks in FreeRTOS with STM32 to prioritize the sensor mounted on the prototype of a vehicle.
Control of robot with hand motion using machine learning Feb/2019- May/2019
● Pattern recognition of various hand gestures for different degrees of freedom using MATLAB for machine learning.
● Electromyographic signals from hand gestures accustomed to control the motion of the robot. Alcohol Detection with Auto Ignition Disable Function and enhanced safety feature Aug/2018- Dec/2018
● Developed a system to check the level of alcohol in the driver according to which safety features mainly arrangement of numbers, ignition disability, alarm system to prevent drowsiness are integrated.
Morse Code Decoder Aug/2017- Dec/2017
● Arduino UNO used to decode Morse code with additional implementation of tone to each alphabet which produced the SMS ringtone of the first NOKIA handset. Smart Coal Mining System Aug/2017- Dec/2017
● Computed and compiled the Smart Coal Mining system using Arduino UNO with methane gas detection, attendance system for workers and vehicle tracking system using cloud. Mini Projects Aug/2017- Dec/2017
● Implemented various mini projects like Flex Sensor with Servo, RTC Clock with DS07 & Nokia5110LCD, Alarm System with Capacitive Touch.
WORK EXPERIENCE Graduate Teaching Assistant, San Francisco State University,Under Dr. Xiaorong Zhang Jan/2019- Aug/2020
● Instructor of ENGR 121: Gateway to Computer Engineering laboratory for undergraduate students which is related to hardware and software implementation of a robot. Business Analyst Intern, Lyncbiz India Private Limited, Mumbai, India Jan/2018- May/2018
● Analyzed client's business requirements and processes.
● Conducted interviews, workshops and workflow for an ongoing project related to automation of a chemical plant.
● Collaborated closely with development and testing team prior software releases.
● Handled the organization's Social Media ventures like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
Summer Intern,Smartlink Network and System Ltd, Mumbai, India Jun/2016- Jul/2016
● Verified and tested wireless technologies prior launching.
● Analyzed numerous devices with latest intelligent antenna innovations and ADSL Products.
● Measured the bandwidth and other features of various routers and security cameras on simulation software.
TECHNICAL SKILLS RTOS C,C++ Embedded C Arduino Uno MATLAB Python Linux SQL
● Certified course of Internet Of Things (IoT) from Forsk Technologies.
● Certified course of Real Time Operating Systems from Udemy.