Ion Leu *** Rosewater Drive, Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
Angular +1-478-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontend Engineer LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ionleu GitHub: https://github.com/ionleu
Self-motivated Frontend Engineer with a good work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills. Having a IT experience of almost 7 years which includes 3 years of Angular developer. Alongside years of web development experience (total 5 years), I built and maintained responsive websites, ERPs, CRMs, SPAs who interact with RESTful services, using the largest JS Frameworks and Libraries, such as Vue.js, Angular and React. Prefer working on new projects, working with new teams and being challenged. Experience
Frontend Engineer 03/2020 to present
WebitFactory LLC – Georgia, United States (Remote) www.webitfactory.io Contributing to the development of an ERP application for a network of dental clinics from Brazil, using Angular Components, Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templates, Events and Injectors.
• Responsible for creating efficient design and developing UI screens for Reporting and Teeth modules, using HTML, CSS3, Material Design, TypeScript and Angular 9;
• Enhanced application performance by Angular 9 Component, Redux Pattern with RxJS and using best programming practices;
• Experience with creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and SOA services;
• Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next;
• Used AJAX and JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the application and for storing and display information in Reporting and Teeth modules;
• Worked on GIT as a version control. Utilized NPM scripts for build and test environments in a Node.js application;
• Designed and developed the application using Agile Scrum methodology by breaking down the project to several sprints.
Frontend Engineer and Founder 05/2016 to 03/2020
• Worked on an Agile Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers;
• Responsible to style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior, such as variable, mixing, operations and functions;
• Contributed to the development of CRMs and ERPs applications, which optimized the internal processes of customers;
• Made improvements and optimizations in internal operations that resulted in improved employee productivity and company profit;
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology Technical University of Moldova, 2012 - 2016
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of
- Angular: versions 6/7/8/9, Angular Material, Angular Router, Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services with TypeScript;
- React: React Router, Redux, Redux Form, Redux Thunk, etc. in combination with TypeScript. Others: GIT, Docker, MySQL, MongoDB, LESS, SASS, Webpack. Team management & Leadership; Server management; Web Fundamental, SEO and SMM knowledge; Working knowledge of the Agile and development methodologies, like Scrum; Solid OOD/OOP knowledge; Good knowledge of PWA, AMP and SPA.