Dinah Buckman Stephens
University of Florida August 2021
Master of Science in Management (MSM), Hough Graduate School of Busines Gainesville, FL
• Relevant Coursework: Financial Accounting, Methods/Problems in Marketing Management, Professional Writing
University of Florida August 2020
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Gainesville, FL
• GPA: 3.7; Cum Laude; Florida Bright Futures Scholarship, Dean’s List Fall 2016, 2018, Spring 2019 Florida State University Summer 2018
Study Abroad, Spanish & Arts Valencia, Spain
The Adecco Group Canceled due to COVID-19
Human Resources Intern
The Adecco Group Summer 2019
Human Resources Intern
Assisted Director of Talent Development in Talent Review meetings by organizing employee data on Excel spreadsheets and developing presentations discuss with HR Business Partners across 6 brands. Collaborated with interns to analyze competitors’ financial strategies and recommend optimizations to CFO.
• Optimized employee data by compiling 630+ files into a single document, making planning for talent across company sub-groups more efficient and accurate.
• Cataloged and reviewed 100 files of corporate data into Global Talent Review database within PeopleSoft, to meet corporate deadline.
• Consolidated employee growth potential scores and manager ratings and feedback for weekly talent review meetings. Presentation was used to determine promotions or performance reviews across 6 brands.
• Chosen out of 19 interns to plan group volunteer day – Researched and coordinated with the Tim Callahan Foundation to plan an event for a group of 30 employees.
• Performed general clerical work, including filing 600+ performance appraisals over 9 weeks. Flipturn Band February 2020- Present
Aided Manager in organizing tour venues and relevant support by contacting multiple news outlets and radio stations throughout the United States. Cultivated the band’s image on social media platforms. Managed the Street Team through social media, email and relevant platforms.
• Organized and coordinated tour support, media interviews and venues in cities for upcoming tour
(Canceled due to COVID).
• Co-Managed the band’s Street Team of 450+ members through bi-weekly email newsletters, tracking engagement and location online.
Gainesville Fashion Week Winter/Spring 2017
Promotional and Development Intern
Led a team of 8 individuals in conceptualizing, developing and marketing one of the main events of the week. Promoted main event through promotional campaigns and recruitment.
• Created strategic promotional campaigns using social networks and personal marketing techniques to develop the institutional reach and influence of Gainesville Fashion Week.
• Advertised and recruited volunteer staff for 3 different events.
• Designed and promoted a coherent brand for Gainesville Fashion week and its mission. LEADERSHIP & INVOLVEMENT
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, External Chair 2018- January 2019 Alpha Delta Pi, Representative, Office of Risk Management 2017- 2018 Baby Gator, Volunteer 2017- 2018
Moosehaven Retirement Community, Assistant to Skilled Nursing Dementia Unit Summer 2016