DEEPAN KUMAR MUPPALA CHANDRAIAH
firstname.lastname@example.org DeepanKumar 323-***-****
Los Angeles, California, USA Kumardeepan Deepankumar.com EDUCATION
California State University, Los
Master’s in Computer Science
Cum GPA: 3.4
Anna University, Chennai – India
Bachelor’s in Computer Science
Cum GPA: 3.7
Proficient: Java, Data structures
and Algorithms, OOPS.
Worked: c, c++, Python
Front End & Scripting:
Html5, Css3, React.js, Python,
FrameWorks & Tools:
Spring MVC, Hibernate, Jpa,
Jsp, Jdbc, Microservices, IBM MQ
Gradle, Junit, Java Patterns, Xml,
Json, Github, Git, Php, Node.js,
Eclipse, Intellij, Postman, CI/CD,
Docker, Jenkins, Agile, SDLC,
Design and Architecture,Code
Mysql, Oracle, Sql, MondoDb,
Mr.Mob Co-Founder : Mobile
service startup 300k+ in the last
GradientZone CEO :Dynamic
website development start-up.
National BodyBuilding Competition:
Won steel Man of India[60 category]
- 2018 June.
DR. Herman Sandhu
SOCAL TPIRC- Chief Technology Officer
Software Developer - Socal-TPIRC Aug 2020 - Present
● Developed a Patient Dashboard (React.js) for each patient which impacted 30000+ patients.
● Implemented Watch Once Video Algorithm and helped institute in resolving data leak issues.
Java Developer - Distribution center CSULA Oct 2018 - May 2020 Project Name: Network Services Middleware.
Brief Description: Worked on creating computer science network services and various different modules of projects.
● Developed Various Javabean Components for implementing logic.
● Implemented various Restful api services which handles all Http requests.
● Developed JAX-WS Soap Layer on top of this middleware application.
● Designed UI with React for Interactive web pages.
● Involved in writing complex Multi-Table join and conditional queries in DB.
● Extensively worked with Java collection classes like list, set.
● Involved in various Code Analysis and performance improvement processes.
● Deep knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms.
● Used Agile Development Methodology of software Development. Technologies: Core Java, Web services, Agile, JAX-Web(SOAP) services, Eclipse IDE, Xml, Restful Api services, Maven, Multithreading/Concurrency, SpringBoot, MVC framework, Microservices- Netflix Eureka.
Full Stack Java Developer T-pack India Ltd - Client IWL Jan 2016 – April 2018 Project Name: Supply Chain Tracker and serializability. Brief Description: Supply Chain visibility software provides end to end visibility offering a solution platform to support IWL applications and those of out partners.
● Manages information about the products and also facilitates to generate customized reports based on requirements.
● Responsible for development of applications from scratch.
● Developed GUI using React for interactive web pages.
● Developed and implemented spring and Javabeans.
Technologies: Java spring, Html, css, Hibernate, Mysql, Multithreading, Eclipse, Git, Github.
Brief Description: Developed a Logistics software to keep track of all manufacturing products. Also helps in generating a unique label for each product to identify their stock availability.
Technologies: Html, css, Bootstrap, php, Mysql, Git, Github, Sublime Text. PROJECT EXPERIENCE