Engineer, open to learning
and tackling new
challenges. Experienced in
design & development of
jigs and fixtures for
• Mechanical Design
• Jig & Fixture Design
• Research &
• Mechanical Inspection
• Refrigeration and Air
• Confident & Sincere
• Ability to rapidly build
relationship and set up
• Team player
• Organizing &
• Modelling software:
• Volunteered for college
fests and NSS activities:
remedial classes for
school children, blood
donation drive, etc.
• Organised sports and
cultural meets, yoga
camp, water collection
drive for Marathwada,
Graduate Apprentice Trainee - Mechanical
Dec ’18 – Dec ’19 Navi Mumbai, MH
• Designed, documented and supervised manufacturing of jigs and fixtures for furnace brazing and processing of Linear Accelerators.
• Carried out mechanical inspection of Linear Accelerator parts at every stage from arrival, machining, furnace brazing, welding and assembly.
• Managed the smooth operation of Fitting shop, Milling section, Turning section, CNC section, Brazing furnaces and Clean room inspections. INTERNSHIP
1. Godrej Precision Engineering
Jun ’17 – Jul ’17 Mumbai, MH
• Designed fixtures for hydrostatic testing of a steam generator chamber using ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Sec. VIII, Div. I.
• Learned about Pressure Testing (Hydrostatic and Helium Leak Testing) and to use modelling software: Inventor Professional and AutoCAD Mechanical.
2. Eskayem MEP Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Dec ’17 – Jan ’18 Mumbai, MH
• Learned about the heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems used in different manufacturing establishments, hospitals, apartments, etc.
• Carried out heat load calculations for an office setting. EDUCATION
1. B.E. – Mechanical Engineering
Don Bosco Institute of Technology Mumbai, MH
Aug ’14 – Jul ’18 7.57/10 CGPI
GATE qualified in 2018 & 2020
2. Higher Secondary Certificate
St. Xavier’s Jr. College Mumbai, MH
Jun ’13 – Jun ’14 74.00 %
3. Secondary School Certificate
Fatima High School Mumbai, MH
Jun ’11 – Jun ’12 82.55 %
FINAL YEAR PROJECT
Waste Heat Recovery from Kitchens
• Developed & tested Heat Exchanger based Heat Recovery System for kitchen exhaust.
• The only recipient of ISHRAE Student Project Grant 2017-18 from Thane Chapter.
• First runner up at INNOVEX-2018 B.E. Project Exhibition.
Vinoy Varghese Vadukut