Elizabeth Goldberg, ARNP
**** ** *** *****, ***********, Fl 32601* email@example.com Credentials
• Florida Licensed ARNP (License #ARNP9250898)
• Florida DEA MG4194798
• ANA Certification, Family Nurse Practitioner
• Basic Life Support
• Clinical Outpatient Excellence Award Department of Neurology 2017 Education University of Florida, Gainesville, Fl December 2007 Master of Science, Nursing
University of Florida, Gainesville, Fl August 2006 Bachelor of Science, Nursing (Accelerated BSN)
University of Florida, Gainesville, Fl August 2000 Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Science
5/10-current ARNP, Department of Neurology Comprehensive Epilepsy Program, UF at SHANDS, Gainesville, FL Dr. Kalamangalam 352-***-****
• Provide comprehensive care to individuals with epilepsy and multiple comorbidities including chronic headaches, cognitive impairment and psychiatric problems. This includes diagnosing, treating, medication management, diagnostic intervention and follow up.
• Provide comprehensive care to individuals with sleep disorders including OSA, Narcolepsy and Insomnia.
• Work closely with multidisciplinary teams to provide complex care to patients, including patient assistance to assist needy individuals with limited resources 12/08-4/10 ARNP, Hematology/Oncology, UF at SHANDS, Gainesville, Fl Stephen Staal, MD, 352-***-****
• Directly manage all patients receiving IV chemotherapy at Shands Infusion Center.
• Provide emergency medicine to patients having adverse reactions during infusions.
• Address all complications interfering with the treatment of chemotherapy, including abnormal lab values, symptoms of infection, side effects and poor tolerance.
• Daily chemotherapy order evaluation and treatment plan corrections.
• Provided direct care for evaluation of disease progression and chemotherapy tolerance with diagnosis and treatment in our outpatient clinic
• Procedures: includes bone marrow biopsies and intrathecal chemotherapy 5/07-8/07 ARNP, Women’s Health Associates, Ocala, FL
• Provide comprehensive well woman care to a diverse population
• Perform breast and pelvic exams, assessment and treatment, diagnostic testing, medication management and follow up.
• Treated STD’s, vaginitis, and incontinence
• Assessed abnormal menses, infertility and performed post-operative evaluation.
• Provided holistic education including health risks, STD prevention and personal care. 8/02-6/04 Research study assistant and Coordinator, University of Washington Family Medicine, Seattle, WA. Dr. Freya Spielberg 206-***-****, Dr. Lisa Manhart 206-***-****
• Management and implementation of STD research projects including evaluation of rapid HIV tests, HIV counseling and behavior change, evaluation of rapid BV tests, and STD evaluation in high risk populations
• Recruitment of participants in an STD clinic and needle exchange center, HIV testing and counseling with follow up counseling and evaluation of behavior change at specified intervals
• Statistical analysis of compiled data. Formulation, administration, and maintenance of study questionnaires. Generated study manuals of quantified data
• Creation and design of a counseling video based on the project respect model
• This video has been used to train medical and nursing students and is currently being implemented in Botswana as a counseling model