What I believe:
A MOHAMMED RAFEEK 91-999******* email@example.com
“Listening to people pays way for good communication that defines a better workplace”
“Train the people to gain knowledge and treat them to get it delivered within” About me: An organized people’s person geared up to get aligned with teams to achive business objectives. My experience is a blend of: 10+ years in Project Management and 5+ years in Human Resource Management. My Specializations stems on: Recruitment & Staffing, Talent Acquisition, Organization Development, Workplace Management, Performance Management, Emplyee Engagements. Working on acquiring knowledge in the Functional aspects of Workday: Core HCM, Set up and Worker Data including Job Profiles, Compensation and Benefit. Creating Reports, time tracking configuration, Job Profiles, integration. Kanor Systems, Inc. Chennai, Account Manager, May 2017 - Present At Kanor Systems, I had an opportunity to lead a team of 6 to achieve the organization’s business goals.
• Increased performance of the organization by creating strong interactive relationships with client groups.
• Recruited candidates on contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placements for IT positions for multiple clients.
• Extensive follow up with Vendors, Prime Vendors and with Direct clients.
• Maintained a healthy pipeline of resources like Potential Employees, Contractors & vendor placed candidates.
• Responsible for the paperwork like Non-Compete Agreement, Master Service Agreement, Exclusivity, Reference, and background checks.
• Effectively interact with candidates, bringing them through the interview and closing processes and provide support to meet their needs (e.g., onboarding, relocation).
Kanor Systems, Inc. Chennai, Recruitment Executive, May 2015 – May 2017
• Involved in full recruitment cycle and end-to-end delivery.
• Partnered with hiring managers to plan and conduct a variety of hiring events style for the Region
• Worked on IT & Non-IT requirements. Worked on W2, C2C.
• Worked on Contract, CTH and FTE. Primarily catered niche requirements.
• Utilized Monster, CB, Dice, Indeed, TechFetch and LinkedIn.
• Researching niche requirements to collect data and information.
• Team management & weekly review with the team on recruitment activities. Built relationships with Vendor, business partners, IT staff, senior management, and third-party companies for fulfilling requirements. Engineering Experiences:
04/2014 - 05/2015, NCC Limited, Sr. Engineer – Projects. Project Management in Transmission and Distribution (HVDS) for TANGEDCO, Tamilnadu, Southern Region.
• Develops, schedules, and conducts technical assistance, management, and interpersonal skills training to improve employee performance.
• Prepares newsletter and other reports to communicate information about employee concerns and comments and organizational actions taken.
• Attends meetings, as an employee-management liaison, to facilitate employee-employer relations. 11/2010 -06/2013, BWE ENERGY INDIA PVT LTD, Engineer – Projects. Project Engineer in the Supply of Boiler Non Pressure & Auxiliary parts for 2 X 270 MW MFPP, Hazira. Managed more than 40 Industrial Vendors in this span expediting for an effective project completetion as per schedule. PROF ESS I ONA L EX P ER IE N CE
• Partnered with key stakeholders to support the compensation needs of the organization, including reviewing offer proposals, promotions, and incentives.
• Supported the Human Resource leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help propose and influence continuous improvement/changes to the operations, process, or programs.
• Responsible for designing Workforce Planning and Employment with Standardising HR Polices.
• Implemented the organization's recruiting strategy, Employee Engagements & retention, and Industrial relations. 10/2008 - 09/2009, TATA Projects Ltd, Project Engineer – Facility. Project Engineer – Mech & Elect for the Marine Terminal Facility Project, ChemplastSanmar, Cuddalore
• Ensured the development and implementation of organizational structure, position classification, and wages.
• Overseeing engagement programs and other employee relations work
• Worked along in building the workforce Management. 09/2007 - 09/2008, Hyundai Heavy Industries Ltd,
Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer for 3 X 6 MW Crude Export Facility Project, Kuwait.
• Developing detailed commissioning and start-up procedures for assigned instrumentation systems.
• Involved in pre-commissioning activities – SAT.
• Provide daily, on-site/in-field leadership, coordination and management of a multi-discipline team of instrument commissioning leads and technicians.
05/2006 - 08/2007, AnsaldoCaldaie Boiler (I) Pvt Ltd, Engineer – Projects. Engineer – Projects, for Fabrication of Boiler Non Pressure Parts & HRSG. Handled the manufacturing units extending technical support and Inventory Management.
• Walked the floor every day at least 80% of the time to connect with the employees and enlist trust.
• Involved with Management Representative for ISO Certification.
• Worked along to focus on the Organizational and HR Policies. Ensured pro-active Employee Relations by addressing the questions, issues, and complaints timely and effectively.
• Partnered with key stakeholders to support the compensation needs of the organization, including reviewing offer proposals, promotions, and incentives. Work aligned with the Business Leader in framing Policies. 08/2003 - 3/2006, GMW Engineers Pvt Ltd, Engineer – Site (M & E). Engineer for the Installation and Commissioning of 3 X 6 MW hydro Power Projects, Karnataka. India
• Electrical, Mechanical technical support for erection and commissioning activities.
• Contract negotiations, Employee relations. Forming and maintaining employee records.
• Updating databases internally, such as sick leave
• Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides. 1999 – 2003, University of Periyar Salem. BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Ceipal Talent Hire JobVite Vndly Networking Database Management Workday Knowledeg Major Clients: Marriott International ATPCO College Board FINRA CapitalOne Hobbies: Content Creation & Content Writing
EDUCA TI O N & CER TI FI CA TI O NS