Eyegaze Inc, Fairfax VA
Aug **** – Present
• Created and implemented new company vision to
leadership & shareholders to increase brand presence, establish brand awareness, increase sales and improve productivity/efficiency which resulted in a 30% increase in revenue.
• Redesign company website to optimized user experience.
• Designed and created sales portal to track team’s activity automatically for analysis, help identify trends and gaps for sale team.
• Maintained positive relationship with our client base and coordinated special events and sponsorships to promote and demo our devices and services.
• Hold Bi-Weekly meetings with leadership team to
strategize new methods to improve marketing and sales productivity.
Communication Dept. George Mason University, Fairfax VA
Apr 2016 – Dec 2016
• Responded to telephone inquires and directed calls to appropriate individuals
• Greeted visitors and callers and ensured they had an enjoyable experience.
• Served as an academic and social resource to onboarding students answering questions and helping them acclimate to college life.
• Performed ad hoc office duties as needed.
George Mason University, Fairfax VA, B.A in
Graduated with Honors, Dean’s List, GPA 3.4
Collaborated with the ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) association to create a speaker video (direct, shoot, edit) and user experience for the annual Dine to Defeat ALS event. KWAN, Jeramey
Passionate Communications Manager
with 5+ years of experience. Areas of
expertise include: project management,
web & print content development and
public speaking. A leader in strategic
communication possessing exceptional
writing and editing skills. Versatile in a
wide variety of communication solutions
Skills & Software
Adobe Cloud: Premiere, After Effects,
CMS: WordsPress (Divi)
CRM: Target Pipeline, Trained in
MS Office Suite, Problem-Solving,
Analytical, Communication, Writing
25200 Briargate Terrace, Chantilly, Va.