CURRICULUM VITAE – DJAN ERICH VINCENT S. MISSION
Licensed Electrical Engineer with extensive construction experience for over 13 years in quality, engineering and construction processes in various stages of construction projects with international and other local contractors, completed and delivered safely in UAE.
Experienced on a diverse range of prestigious projects like Airport Terminal, Hotels, Amusement Park and Data Centre. With broad skills and willingness to progress further and performs as the key member of the business. Key Achievements
• Managed electrical construction of LV & ELV systems for Leadership Fit-out Pavilion
(Expo2020 Project) from engineering stage to delivery of construction milestones governed by Electrical Safety Rules and Procedures
• Successful completion of Engineering construction & supervision works at Motion Gate Package 7, involving planning, uppermost level of quality control & safety.
• Promising completion of engineering & construction works with testing/commissioning of LV & ELV systems for hotels like Conrad, Palazzo, Aloft and Premier-Inn.
• Efficiently managed & supervised the delivery of construction & quality control works for reliable and efficient Data Centre.
CROWN HOUSE TECHNOLOGY (LAING O’ROURKE-MIDDLE EAST LLC) Sr. Electrical Engineer
March 2015 – Present
• Management, Control and Monitoring of the entire project operation to ensure workmanship quality is implemented according to the contract specifications, electrical standards and approved plans, and completed the work in a timely and Djan Erich Vincent S. Mission
Senior Electrical Engineer
BSc in Electrical Engineering – Licensed (PRC)
Society of Engineers – UAE (Member: 2016 / 41673)
Dubai Municipality Certification (ID: 616570)
Eurolink Emergency First Aid Certified (with CPR & AED) Contact Details:
CURRICULUM VITAE – DJAN ERICH VINCENT S. MISSION
cost effective manner with Client satisfaction which involves planning, sub- contract placement, material procurement and control of site staff and workforce including execution of operative schemes and integration of major revisions to safe working methods.
• Constructive execution and control including preparation of work break down structure, project scheduling, and resource allocation and aids personnel in planning, organizing, directing, and controlling various engineering and construction activities for LV & ELV Systems (BMS/EMS/CMS, FLS, CBS, ACS
& Security, and LCS).
• Certify proper coordination with the client and sub-contractor to bring out the best result of the project ensuring that development, standards practices, and production processes are developed and approved for implementation.
• Determines project specifications, studies and understand product design, approved plans and client requirements & performance standards for suitable execution.
• Coordinate and presides workshop with Engineering, Construction Team, Subcontractors and other Trade Contractors for different packages to discuss and resolved issues concerning the project, expedite the work progress and avoid conflicts, delays and additional cost.
• Prepares technical references such as material submittals, plan layouts, samples and other related credentials for approval of the client and consultants.
• Leads and managed Electrical Safety Rules & Procedures that carry-out LOTO measures (Lock-Out Tag-out) ensuring energisation & isolation process of electrical panels are secured and safe, eliminating risks & hazards.
• Liaise with system specialist and contractors ensuring adherence to international and local standards, and Client requirements.
• Created systematic and statistical monitoring schedule to micromanage construction executions and avoid interruptions on planned progress.
• Knowledge & leads Testing and Commissioning of LV & ELV Systems. UAE Projects:
2019-Present, Al Wasl Plaza Leadership Fit-out Pavilion – Expo 2020, AED1bn
2018-2019, Khazna Data Centre Pods 4/5/6 – Dubai, AED800m
2017-2018, Aloft Hotel-Deira, AED300m
2016-2017, Premier-Inn Hotel, AED40m
2015-2016, Motion Gate Package-7, AED500m
EMIRATES FALCON ELECTROMECHANICAL COMPANY (ARABTEC LLC) Sr. QA/QC Engineer
August 2008 – March 2015
• Certify works with quality standard procedures, specifications and in compliance with Electrical Code and with safety requirements and regulations of the project by controlling and monitoring the entire project operation to ensure workmanship quality is implemented according to standards and complete the work on schedule. CURRICULUM VITAE – DJAN ERICH VINCENT S. MISSION
• Coordination works with the client/representative, design consultants, supervision consultants and specialty trade sub-contractors concerning work performance and incompliance.
• Responsible for supervising men, materials and equipment so that construction is maintained within budgeted cost and accordance with planned schedule.
• Reliable & involved in Testing and Commissioning of LV & ELV Systems (BMS, FLS, CBS, ACS and LCS)
• Ensure quality records, acceptance certificates & documentation for specific systems and building/areas are prepared and collated in accordance with project requirements and specifications.
• Responsible for ensuring works with quality standard procedures, specifications and in compliance with Electrical Code and with safety requirements and regulations of the project.
• Reviews building and other construction plans and specifications for adequate and appropriate life safety systems and equipment.
• Responsible for coordination & undertake remedial actions for Non-Conformance Reports.
2013-2015, Palazzo Versace Hotel, AED242m
2008-2013, PPM Conrad Hotel, AED385m
Nov. 2007 – July 2008
• Ensuring that the documentation is safely and accurately implemented on site, and that the requirements of the construction contract are followed
• Responsible for daily inspections of the works on LV, ELV & SAS, signing off relevant site observations, non-conformances and any safety related issues.
• Part of construction supervision team and assist in consolidating data, statistical analysis and preparation of monthly reports.
2007-2008, Dubai Airport Terminal 3 Concourse 2
Address: JSCOM Tower 11, Al Qusais, Dubai, UAE
Date of Birth: 4th Feb 1984
Nationality: Filipino (Philippines)
Visa Status: Employment
Driving License: Available (UAE)
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST