Apple (Cupertino, CA)
Web Content Developer May 2020 – present
● Support a consumer-facing application for an in-store buying experience that reaches millions of customers worldwide in 33 locales and 25 countries.
● Architect a maintainable and testable framework in React, implement new features and meet Retail needs
● Create reusable React components for the team.
● Hold stand-ups with Project Managers and Developers to determine bug priority and resolve blockers.
● Own day-to-day content management operations and tasks in support of product launches, marketing initiatives and regular page maintenance.
● Work with internal and external teams to plan page structures and agree upon project approaches.
● Actively balance the work of multiple projects, assignments and launches in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment. Propy (Palo Alto, CA)
Frontend Developer February 2019 – May 2020
● Developed and supported a blockchain-powered real estate transaction-management platform.
● Created templates and managed digital content across company’s websites and products (Angular, AEM, Wordpress).
● Planned page structures, translated PSDs and Sketch files into component-based pages.
● Collaborated cross-functionally and proactively with internal and external teams.
● Was responsible for platform troubleshooting, worked with website layouts to validate new features.
● Evaluated website performance, UX and made recommendations and changes as needed.
● Led multiple projects at once, worked on self-guided projects within a fast-paced environment. Managed internal and external stakeholders and provided status reports.
PPCorn (New York, NY)
UI Developer April 2017 – February 2019
● Implemented day-to-day updates across a multisite ecosystem and managed digital content across all company’s websites (AEM, Wordpress).
● Translated PSDs into components based pages.
● Implemented, tested and customized third party media and AdOps solutions.
● Provided training and orientation to interns and junior staff. Operative Media (New York, NY)
Team Lead May 2016 – April 2017
● Managed a team of 12 AdOps managers, developed employee training plans, served as an escalation point of contact for top clients.
● Performed all AdOps and digital media processes for clients. Collaborated with top industry clients’ internal cross-functional teams to optimize processes and advertising budgets.
● Configured clients’ DFP accounts, provided AdOps training and orientation to clients’ internal teams. FDRMX - independent video platform (New York, NY)
Owner / Freelance Web Developer May 2011 – May 2016
● Built and maintained a video platform with over 5MM monthly users for independent music labels and management companies.
● Built an auto-payment solution based on an ad revenue distribution model. EDUCATION & SKILLS
Belarusian State University of Informatics & Radioelectronics (Minsk, Belarus) September 2005 – May 2009 Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science