(ITIL Foundation Certified)
C/o Kulwant Singh
# Plot No-1, A-Block, 2nd Floor, Right Side
Dayal Bagh Colony, Faridabad-121009
Haryana. Mobile: 991-***-****.
Provides Local IT Infrastructure support services to end users. Configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware, software faults, and resolving the problem.
• Excellent knowledge of processes and tools utilized for system management, problem reporting, change management and support tools
• Knowledge of Mobile Device management Android, windows & IOS Devices.
• Basic Knowledge of SAN and NAS Storage
• Basic knowledge of VMware ESX
• Knowledge of Dell/HP/Lenovo server hardware Installation, OS Installation & Configuration according to the requirement.
• Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, VMWare, Hardware and Networks
• Strong working knowledge in ITIL Incident Management, Service request management.
• Windows & Office 2016 - Strong Desktop support & troubleshooting
• Remoting in, available to customer base and team even when away from the office.
• Effectively use decision quality to provide best support to internal and external customers
• Team HR Services Ltd. (Randstad) - Gurgaon, Haryana, Senior System Engineer in Signify Innovations India Ltd (formerly know as Philips Lighting India Ltd) Feb 2019 to to Current.
• Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt Ltd.- Mohali, Punjab, (Onsite) Senior Customer Support Engineer in the Philips Lighting India OCT. 2012 to Feb 2019.
• PCS Technology Ltd.- Mohali, Punjab, (Onsite) Customer Support Engineer May 2009 to Sept. 2012. In the Philips Electronics India Ltd.
• SK International. Chandigarh, (Field Support) Customer Support Engineer Sept. 2002 to May 2009.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provides second-line investigation and diagnosis
• Resolves and closes incidents/service requests as per help desk procedures & allocated timelines.
• Escalates unresolved incidents/service requests within agreed timescales
• Logs relevant incident/service request details per help desk procedures.
• Communicates with client regarding incident progress
• Ensures tickets are always updated until issues are resolved
• Keep follow up with the clients and provide accurate feedback to them.
• Performs Imaging of PCs.
• Performs IMAC (Install, Move, Add and Change)
• Troubleshoots and resolves PC incidents and/or VIP requests
• Coordinates with Service Desk for hardware repair
• Assists with Site Security TEAM on IT security issues and virus elimination.
• Assists Global Server Team when server maintenance is required.
• Creates/maintains documentation.
• Local network support and/or assists centralized Network team
• Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults.
• Managing stocks of equipment, consumables, and other supplies,
• Supervising junior member of technical staff.
Permanent Address: -
H.P. - 176087
Date of Birth: 28.03.1978
Father's Name: Sh. Bahadur Singh (Ex – Retd.Hony Capt). Marital Status: Married
Extra Activities: NSS Volunteer for Two Year.
Hobbies: Cricket, Listening Hindi Music.
• ICSI Certified Network Security Specialist (CNSS) o Credential Number: 20776373
• NSE 2 Network Security Associate Certification.
o Certificate Number: E10NiwBfYW
• ITIL 2011 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. o Certificate Number: GR750437649YS
• MBA in information System from Sikkim Manipal University in 2011
• Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking from Jetking in 2000
• Bachelor’s in arts from Himachal Pradesh University in 1998.
• 10+2 from Himachal Pradesh school education board in 1995. Certification & Awards
• Certification of Recognition for taking ownership & saved Philips money & time in the Mohali Lighting Factory IT upgrade in 2012, Philips India IT Awards.
• Individual Contribution Awards for taking Ownership in 2014, Philips India IT Awards.
• Team Contribution award for Best IT project Execution in 2014. In 2015 IT awards.
• Certificate of Appreciation for successful implementation LDC (Servers) in MLF and Windows 10 Migration in 2018.
Date (Yashwant Singh)
Place: - Faridabad.