BHARATH KANNA. G
** *, **** ******, **** Nagar,
Mobile No: +91-960*******
An organized and results-focused Naval Architect with strong analytical abilities and mathematical thinking coupled with Team management skills and a strong knowledge on detailed Design Of ships. A dynamic, decisive individual who takes initiative and is able to produce results both individually and as a member of a team.Motivated and highly versatile Naval Architect with experience in Inspection and Repair of ships, currently involved in Site survey,Design and Installationsof BWTS and EGCS retrofit in ships. Employment History:
Zener Maritime Solutions May 2018 – Present
Naval Architect/ Design Engineer
● Project management: Organization of manpower, data collection, documents towards the project, Preparation of reports related to projects, Handling queries for clients, vendors & Class, handling the documents from various other Departments.
● Stability and Statutory computation: Basic stability, Lightship weight estimation, Co2 calculation, ventilation calculation, Tonnage & Equipment number Computations, GA, Fire safety Plan etc.
● Piping & machinery: Concept Study, Computation like pressure drop in pumps, exhaust back pressure etc., Preparation & review of MTO, Spool drawing, piping arrangement drawings, piping isometrics & piping supports.
● Structure: Structural Class required documentation, Computation like structural strength, MTO, BOM preparation, Detailed structural review, structural analysis.
● On-site survey, preparation of various reports for the installation of BWTS and EGCS (scrubber) & Preparation of Walkthrough videos.
● 3D scanning of Vessels for Retrofit projects such as BWTS, EGCS(Scrubber)& Others.
● Preparation of Prefabrication drawings for shipyard.
● Supervision and Technical Assistance for the installation of a Scrubber and BWTS retrofit for Vessel-Spirit of Lisbon at Chengxi Shipyard, China.
● Panama Modifications & Loadicator Checks.
● Trained on Pre-docking/Damage Assessment survey, also while sailing.
● Trained on Steel renewal and Docking supervision. Conceptia Marine - Conceptia Software Technologies Jan 2017 – Jan 2017 Engineering Intern
● Basic design of barges
● Scantling Study
● Solving design queries and creating technical documents regarding the same. Hindustan Shipyard Limited Dec 2015 – Jan 2016
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
● Training on the Production process of new building: Procurement, Hull shop, Prefabrication & Block erection.
● Training on studying and understanding of Industrial drawings. Training:
● Completed Training with Level II certification in Non-DestructiveTesting (ASNT).
● Completed Training in STCW; Indian CDC holder.
AMET University Graduated in May 2017
B.E in Naval Architecture and Offshore engineering Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Sethu Bhaskara Mat. Hr. School Graduated in May 2013 Class XII
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
AUTOCAD Expert Plant 3D Expert
Tribon Intermediate Rhinoceros Intermediate
Paramarine Intermediate Recap PRO Expert
Faro Scene Expert Navisworks Expert
PRIMAVERA Competent CFD Competent
MAXSURF Intermediate ANSYS AQUA Competent
Date of Birth : 20th January 1996
Gender : Male
Language known : English, Tamil, Hindi, French.
I hereby solemnly declare that the information stated above are true to the best of my knowledge. Place: Mumbai