Subhendu Bhusan Routaray
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an opportunity accentuating more on skills, hard work and intelligence through which I can give my level best effort to evolve new scenes and strategies for the rapid growth of organization.
IT operation Profile:
A pioneering career spanning 14 years demonstrates remarkable performance in IT Infrastructure, hardware and networking, MIS operation and client-server applications.
Handling a Zone including two states (Orissa and Jharkhand) operation.
Handling complete Backend of IT operation.
Handling 1500 IT users across our zone (Orissa & Jharkhand). Dedicated for 24*7 support service for users.
Managing IT operations in the domains of server management, network planning & implementation (LAN, WAN), site commissioning, configuration and maintenance of hardware, User account administration and setting up of Leased Line and ISDN services.
Skilled in project management activities involving analyzing information system needs.
Responsible for conducting and compliances of Audit (DNV, SOX and Internal Audit).
Actively involved in identifying & developing vendors for procuring IT related products & devices at reasonable and cost-effective rates.
Committed to providing quality infrastructure and the best in customer service. Has the, ability to work within tight deadlines, a self-motivator, and a fast learner.
Positive communication with people at all levels. View problems from various perspectives with strong analytical mind.
Ability to consistently perform under pressure, manage multiple priorities, sites and meet deadlines, all while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Call management and timely escalation through SAW tool (ITIL process)
Installation, Configuration & Troubleshoot Microsoft Outlook 365
Exposure on Symantec antivirus 14.2 Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2
Symantec Patch Management including server and desktop.
Troubleshooting SAP 7.30 Application Packages
Troubleshooting QAD MFG/PRO ERP application packages.
Monitoring ERP Data flow through KO sync 12.10v and script/batch file Run.
Managing and maintaining DHCP Server with 100 Nodes.
Implementing, managing and maintaining server 2012 & Active directory.
User creation & Management
Regular Server data backup through AVAMAR Web Restore backup software.
Support for 200 Samsung Tab including Firmware application installation / up gradation, monitoring total Samsung Tab data flow and sync process and vendor coordination.
Responsible for providing VIP Support and managing Video Conferencing infrastructure availability and performance as per SLA
Managing Company quality and production SCADA systems. CORE COMPETENCIES
IT Service Delivery IT Operations IT Asset Management Server Management San Management Helpdesk Management Vendor Management Systems Administration Front End/Business Support Career Graph/Experience Summary:
Designation Organization Duration
Team Leader IT Infrastructure & Operations
CMS IT Services Private Limited
(working in Coca-Cola project)
Jul-2018 till continue
Sr System Analyst
Enterprise-hp (working in
March 2017 to 1 Jul2018
Sr System Analyst Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt
Ltd A hp company (working in
System Associate at Hindustan coca cola
beverages pvt. Ltd. a project of IGATE
Infrastructure Management Services Limited.
Services Limited. (working for
Senior system Administrator -in Arena
Animation Education centre of (Aptech Limited)
Aptech Limited Bhubaneswar
System Administrator- in Hexagon Software &
Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
System Administrator in Hexagon
Software & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Hardware & Networking Engineer and Customer
Support Engineer for Hardware Devices.
Front Line Computer Solution January 2006 to
Handling a zone including two states (Orissa and Jharkhand) operation.
Leading a large group of team/employee. 14 no’s of support engineer and 18 no’s of tele callers (Outbound Call Center staff).
Responsible for entire Backend support for IT and Frontend support for company business, for more productivity and new process for the company.
Responsible for Change Management of the company process.
Responsible for IT operation, Requirements, Analysis & Review of across the zone.
Handling wide area covered one Plants, three Sales office and 7 Depot under zone.
Responsible for Disaster Recovery Plan, Server Management, Data Center Plan.
Responsible for maintaining IT Security and Documentation.
Responsible for ERP support to end user with the help of ERP team.
Responsible for the entire file movements of web applications from end user to local server to corporate server.
Responsible for Audits (Corporate Audits & SOX Audit).
Managing LAN, WAN, WLAN and VPN network on a Windows platform.
Closely working with Finance/RTM/Supply chain/HR/Sales process for more productivity and change management.
Responsible for Asset Management for entire location under our zone.
Maintaining the EHS guidelines in our IT Operation. Maintaining ISO Slandered.
Support for 30 Handheld Terminal (Billing Device) including Firmware installation/ upgradation, Hardware/software issue & vendor coordination
Manage day-to-day computer and technical operations and staff functions for 4 branch locations and the wealth management division. Directly responsible for all core banking system applications and for the leadership and direction of a managed services staff of 8 supporting non-core systems. Establishing and maintaining technical infrastructure, networks, systems, and processes. Work directly with C- level management to create value, drive ROI, increase profitability, and reduce costs. Proactively and effectively managed day-to-day IT support requests and resolution workflow for technical operations issues. Reduced helpdesk service requests by 50%. Managed IT operations and infrastructure budgets and assets. Responsible for contracts, vendor negotiations, and bid proposals.
1-Peers and Reporting
3-EstablishStandards and Procedures
4-Monitoring and Reporting
7-IT compliances of Audit
•Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
• Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle
• Establish service level agreements with end users.
• Provides “ownership” of problem thru final resolution.
• Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
• Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT projects and associated efforts.
• Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
• Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
• Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site and off-site data centers.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and so on.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
• Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent network activities.
• Manage operational costs; conduct near- and long-term financial forecasts for expanded functionality/user base.
• Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
• Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
• Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights in AD.
• Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
• Provide guidance to junior members of the team
Project done at Coca Cola
Successfully completed new Data Center at our Zonal office.
Install, Setup and Migrate SAN at our both the Plants and Zonal office.
Completed Structured LAN Cabling with CAT-6 cable and Installed new CISCO layer-2 And Layer 3 Switches.
Successfully launched Outbound Call Center to support high volume sale for the company.
Successfully Installed and implemented WLAN at our Plants and Zonal offices.
Successfully Completed EPABX installation at Zonal office & Plant Skill Sets:
Operating System Support:
Working with Windows-7, Windows-8.1 Windows-10 Windows 2003 & 2008, and 2012 Enterprise Server.
Application Packages Support:
MS-Office, SAP, MFG Pro, Web based application and file movements. Oracle and SEP Antivirus.
Mailing Software Support:
MS Outlook o365 Installation, maintenance and Troubleshooting. Networking (LAN):
Switch Configuration, LAN Management, Configuration of Wireless Networking and Wireless Router/Modem. Maintaining of Cisco VPN for company users. Networking (WAN):
Monitoring dual WAN/Lease Line Connections of entire locations of our zone.
Communicating with All the ISP Vendors.
Handling BlueJeans Video Conference System.
Handling all Server operation, Server Backup, Domain Controller, Network Drive.
Working experience in SAN Storage server.
Working experience in Citrix Server.
Installation, Migration and Troubleshooting of LTO Devices.
Maintaining SEP Antivirus Server with the help of Corporate IT.
Handling File Server with Daily, Weekly and Monthly backup and restore.
Handling Disaster Recovery Server at Remote Location (Outside of factory campus) Technical Qualification:
Certificate in Computer Hardware & Networking (DCHNE (Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering) Course from IIHT.) Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Global Certification: 1. M.Sc. IT from Kalinga University Raipur.
2. MCTS: Windows Server 2003 Active Directory, Configuration 3. MCTS: Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Configuration 4. MCTS: Windows Server 2003 Application Infrastructure, Configuration 5. CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE (CCNA)
6. MICROSOFT CERTIFIED SYSTEM ENGINEER (M.C.S.E)
7. DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER HARDWARE AND NETWORKING ENGINEERING
Appreciation Certificate By CMS
• Playing Cricket, Badminton, Swimming and internet surfing
Father’s Name : Upendra Kumar Routaray
Date of Birth : 12th Sept of 1980
Languages Known : Hindi, English, and Oriya.
Address : Kudiary Jatni Khurda, Orissa
Jatni Pin No: 752050.