email@example.com• 857-***-**** • Boston, MA 02134
Recent college graduated with strong skill set in MS Office and Data Analyzing, seeking Data Analyst role. EDUCATION
Northeastern University (NEU), Boston, MA Graduated 05/2020 Master of Science in Engineering Management, GPA: 3.7/4.0 National Central University (NCU), Taiwan Graduated 06/2016 Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
Movie Recommendation System 09/2019 – 12/2019
• Searched, sorted and analyzed the data for assisting users to find their preferred movies.
• Created the algorithm and processed the data to conduct the project in R.
• Visualized the achievements to present it in a plain way. Economic Decision Making Project 01/2019 – 04/2019 Financial Data Analyst
• Analyzed the multiple loan payback plans for each alternative to select the best one.
• Conducted MS excel programming for regression analyses to calculate depreciation and WACC.
• Created and maintained financial models, sensitivity analyses, analysis of the risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, etc.
• Computer software: MS Office(Excel, PowerPoint), R, SQL, Tableau, Python, Power BI.
• Languages: fluent in English, native in Mandarin Chinese and Taiwanese. WORK EXPERIENCE
Shenzhen Water Group, Engineering Construction Dep. China 07/2017 – 08/2017 Engineering specialist
• Executed property inspection such as site patrolling and coordination of 10+ group of contractors.
• Scheduled timeline for construction process management and developed daily report to keep track with management team.
• Communicated with high-level professionals involving issues to maintain the project operating. NewAsia Construction, Taiwan 07/2015 – 08/2015
• Conducted local and regional real estate market research and generate reports featuring charts and graphs.
• Provided illustration of major trends in the real estate sector, presented such reports to both in house real estate agents as well as potential clients.
• Assisted Drilled-Core on-site engineering and handled 100+ specimens to identify structural safety issues.
• Maintained quality of construction, site sanitation and security. NCU, Center of Quality Assurance for Civil Material Taiwan 01/2015 – 06/2016 Research Specialist
• Used electric asphalt concrete compacting machine to produce a specimen.
• Examined specimens’ properties to ensure the quality to meet the certain standard. EXTRACURRICULAR EXPERIENCE
• Participated in X-Cel Education’s Math Tutoring program. 05/2019
• Initiated multiple street dance workshops with 10+ participants at NEU. 2019