Fortune C. Okoronkwo
Fortune Chukwuemeka Okoronkwo
*, *****-****, ** ***** Michaels College, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
+234 (70) 3789 2731
I'm a highly organized and efficient professional with a variety of people leadership experience, problem-solving orientation, and exceptional communication skills, I am prepared to significantly contribute to the achievement of your company’s goals.
Salama High School / Biology Tutor
2018 - PRESENT, JOS, PLATEAU STATE
- Planned lessons, conduct assessments, and engaging educational techniques to achieve college success for the students.
- Tasked with the commitment of fostering collaborative and exciting educational environments for the students.
- Positioned to successfully encourage and develop productive, thoughtful, and accomplished biology students before, during, and after internal and external examinations.
Field Force (An MTN Outsourced Project) / Field Survey Officer
2018 - 2018, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE
- Collected data for MTN Nigeria from her outlets in Makurdi.
- Took inventory of MTN accessories in stores with MTN presence.
- Took photographs to accompany each data category to complete the survey for submission.
NNPC / Executive Assistant To Head, Mega Station
2017 - 2018, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE
- Provided comprehensive administrative & operational support to the Head, Mega Station, NNPC.
- Interacted effectively with cross-functional departments to streamline operations & achieve business success.
- Oversaw scheduling, meeting coordination, calendar management, travel arrangements, budgeting, project management, and records maintenance, ensuring adherence to organizational procedures and policies to ensure outstanding productivity and performance.
National Teachers Institute / Post Graduate Diploma in Education
2016 - 2018, KADUNA
University of Jos / B.Sc Zoology
GRADUATED CLASS OF 2011, JOS, PLATEAU STATE
Salama High School / Senior Secondary School Certificate
GRADUATED CLASS OF 2006, JOS, PLATEAU STATE
Organization and planning, Report writing skills, Computer competences,
Problem-solving orientation, Budgeting skills, Training skills, and leadership,
Time management and deadline sensitivity, Multitasking, Confidentiality,
Creative thinking, Team player, Language Proficiency.
Mr. Richard Munaji Istifanus
Head, NNPC Mega Station, Jos, Plateau State
Mr. Steve Oyero
Senior Staff Haematology Dept,
University Teaching Hospital Jos, Plateau State.