AHWIN OGHENERUKEVWE EMMANUEL
Experienced Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working with web and desktop systems passionate about delivering customer-centric technology-based solutions in the ﬁntech space. EDUCATION
- 2017 First Class Honours
- 2017 Diploma In Leadership
- 2015 CCNA certiﬁed
- 2014 Agbami Medical and
- Flutterwave Travels
- MTN BioSmart
Spring, Java EE, PostgreSQL,
REST, GraphQL, AWS, GCP, MySQL,
MongoDB, Git, Jenkins, ReactJs,
Docker, Linux, Kafka, HiveMQ,
Covenant University - July, 2017
Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering First Class Honors
Software Engineer (Backend / Desktop), Seamﬁx Nigeria Limited, Lagos
March 2018 - August 2019
- Developed desktop ID Card Printer application that allowed digitally captured records be easily printed on ID cards hence increasing company revenue streams by providing paid additional value for customers on the platform.
- Developed the Windows Application of the digital capturing platforms (Bioregistra) and MTN BioSmart using Java Fx and Swing.
- Developed REST APIs across microservices for both MTN BioSmart and Bioregistra applications implementing unique features such as Geo-Fencing and much more
based on client request hence retaining and acquiring new customers.
(app.bioregistra.com) (sraa.mtnnigeria.net/simrop) November 2019 till date
Software Engineer (Backend), Flutterwave
Technology Solutions Limited
- Developed Core infrastructure driving Flight Booking Application futher expanding businesss scope beyond payments.
- Increased scope of payment methods possible through the Flutterwave API by developing wrapper REST APIs for Mobile Money and Card Processing Providers across Africa, the globe and counting - API INTEGRATIONS
- Developing internal light weight, test-driven libraries and application development models that can easily be used in projects reducing chances of errors and the size of application archives.
- Responsible for the architectural design, development and deployment of owned applications into AWS.