Sumit Kumar Chaurasia
Seeking a position in a progressive organization that gives me scope to enhance my knowledge & skills and to contribute in achieving the objective of organization in the most efficient manner by applying my skills and abilities. Ability to get along well with people and to maintain co-operative relations with sensitivity towards others, effectiveness as a team member.
B. Tech in Electrical Engineering with 70.45% from AKTU, Lucknow Expected to complete in 2020 Rajkiya Engineering College, Mainpuri
Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 71.86% from BTEUP, Lucknow 2016 Government Polytechnic, Gorakhpur
Intermediate with 76% from UP Board 2013
High School with 69% from UP Board 2011
1. Internshala REC Mainpuri, UP
Internshala Student Partner (ISP 14) Dec 2019 – Jan 2020 2. Pratham Education Foundation Lucknow
Automotive Trainer (10 Months Experience) June 2016 – March 2017 Responsibilities:
1. Industrial Training at N. E Railway, Gorakhpur (4 Weeks) Gorakhpur, UP Department: Mechanical Workshop June – July, 2019
2. Industrial Training at N. E Railway, Gorakhpur (4 Weeks) Gorakhpur, UP Department: Mechanical Workshop June – July, 2015
3. CCC (B-grade) by NIELIT Aug – Sept, 2015
1. Title: Optimal Coordination of overcurrent relay with DG Penetration using Genetic Algorithm Description: Simulated an IEEE 6-bus radial system on MATLAB Simulink with DG at one bus & created LG fault at one bus. Then incorporated coordination among all relays under grid connected & islanded mode & optimized overall operating time of relays using Genetic Algorithm. Done For: 7th Semester Mini Project July – Dec, 2019 2. Title: Overhauling of six cylinder diesel engine Description: We had overhauled six cylinder diesel engine and estimated a service center for vehicles Done For: Final Year Project in Diploma July 2015 – June 2016 Objective
1. Vice Captain of Cricket team at REC Mainpuri July 2017 – Present 2. Sports Coordinator of Sports Club at REC Mainpuri July 2018 – June 2019 Organized Aagaaz 2019 & MPL 2019
3. Events Coordinator at REC Mainpuri July 2017 – June 2019 Organized & managed Freshers 2017, Cultural Program 2018 & Farewell 2019.
Chess Winner in Aagaaz 2019 at REC Mainpuri
100 m Sprint winner in Sports Fest 2016 at Government Polytechnic, Gorakhpur
Donated Blood at District Hospital Gorakhpur in Jan 2020.
Content Writing, Cooking Indian Dishes, Gardening, Listening Music.
Leadership, Team Work, Event Management, Positive & Creative Thinking. Date of Birth : 05 Oct, 1996
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Languages : English, Hindi & Sanskrit
Marital Status : Unmarried
Permanent address : Vill- Amdaria, Post- Parsauni, Distt- Kushinagar, U.P, Pin- 274304 I, hereby declare that all the statements made in the above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Extra Curricular Activities and Achievements