Miar Abo Bakr El-Mekkawy
May 2019 – Present Quality Assurance Specialist, Medical Union Pharmaceuticals – Abusultan.
• Review of batch production records; ensuring that all the steps required by the defined procedures and instructions were in fact taken and that the quality of the product was as expected.
• Leading investigations of deviations in order to determine the most potential causes.
• Assessment of the impact of deviations on the relevant product, process, equipment and/or personnel.
• Implementation and follow-up of an effective CAPA plan for relevant deviations.
• Participation in internal audit programs.
Aug 2018 –Feb 2019 Community Pharmacist, Dr. Mostafa El-Ameer Pharmacy – Ismailia.
• Provided OTC medication based on valid diagnosis.
• Evaluated prescriptions and dispensed relevant mediation.
• Performed screenings for allergies, side effects and drug interactions.
• Instructed patients on how and when to take the medication.
• Referred patients to physicians when needed.
Jul 2018 – Aug 2018 Private Art Instructor
• Instructed students on portrait drawing, color mixing and the basic techniques of acrylic painting.
Dec 2016 – Dec 2017 Art Workshop Instructor, Alef Bookstores – Ismailia.
• Designed an art course for different age groups and variable skill levels.
• Created assignments and activities to reinforce the learning process. Jun 2016 – Sep 2016 Pharmacist Intern, Dr. MarwaMoursy Pharmacy – Ismailia.
• Organized and stocked medications properly with safety considerations.
• Performed screenings for allergies, side effects and drug interactions. Education
2013 - 2018 Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, MisrInternational University – Cairo Skills
Communication and presentation skills.
Problem-solvingand creative thinking skills.
Proficient computer skills.
Fluent English – Native Arabic.
2016 - 2017 Art Gallery Competition, Misr International University – Cairo. First Place Award.