A highly talented and dedicated Civil Engineer with 2+ years of experience in construction projects. To obtain a full time position in the field of civil engineering in an organization which would make me more innovative, and creative, by providing a platform for a multi-faceted growth of my skills gained during Civil engineering. I have a passion for learning and developing new existing skills, and I’m currently studying toward an MBA in management and international affairs.
The Contractor, Nahr Al Kaleb 04/2019-Present
Managed 4 projects with average budgets of $2 million.
Completed all jobs on time and at least 10% under budget.
Used AutoCAD and creative materials sourcing to cut project costs by 10%.
Used Revit to create structural designs.
Supervising the work.
Performing the drawing.
Preparing the Bill of quantity.
Controlling work progress.
Alfa Store Chiyah
Alfa Store Solidere
Platform, Downtown, Beirut. 08/2018-04/2019
Attend meetings and discuss, project details with clients, contractors, asset owners, and stakeholder.
Supervising three project, including two Alfa stores.
Write a weekly detailed report.
Reading and performing the drawing.
Provided a solution to recurring construction problems.
Controlling work progress according to the checklist. Project:
Alfa Store pine center
Alfa Store Jbeil
BF 24 Azra
SAIDE Y. YAACOUB
DOB : October 19
199 5 Address: Edde -
Phone : +961-**-******
E - mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Page 2 of 3
Lebanese for contracting, Jeita Main Road, Lebanon. 06/2017 to 09/2017
• Preparing the Bill of quantity for steel, concrete, hordy, polyethylene.
• Provided a solution to recurring construction problems.
• Reading and performing the drawing.
• Performing regular site visits, survey sand inspections.
• Work closely with site engineer Eva for evaluation and follow up.
• Write a daily detailed report.
• Verifying all the design taking into consideration the seismic and wind load
(columns, beams, post-tension slab, ramp, pool, foundation). Projects:
Admir (smart city valley with 78 buildings, 80 pools, 639 apartments on a total area of 70000 sqm).
Projecom SARL, Nobilis center, Main Road Jbeil (Jbeil) Lebanon. 06/2016 to 09/2016
• Writing weekly report for the accomplished works and problem.
• Used professional approach to solve the complex issue.
• Controlling work progress according to the checklist.
• Supervising the work (post tension + prestressed + surveying leveling).
• Performed column plumbing and shimming, on top of steel elevations and dig permit.
• Reading and interpreting architectural, structural, and MEP drawings. Major projects:
Pearl Suites Project
Byblos Commercial Centre
Office of Engineer Antoine Halim Bassile, Jbeil, Centre Zaarour. 06/2015 to 09/2015
• Designing plans and drafts using AutoCAD.
• Reviewing designs of engineers.
• Preparing the permit file (sections, plans, elevations, foundation, sanitary). Major projects:
Commercial center-228 Halat
Church saint Georges
House Dr.Rabih Ibrahim-Hssarat
Final Year Project: My Tower
• The aim of the project is to provide a design of the structural elements of the project.
• I have worked on designing different types of slabs (hollow core, waffle, post tension, ribbed,and solid slab)
• A three dimensional models are performed using etabs.
• The walls and columns were designed using S-concrete.
• For the foundation design I used “Safe, L-pile, and All-pile’’ Special topic: V-living
• The special topic was about designing a suspended cable building with slanted columns.
Page 3 of 3
HEC MONTRÉALL & Holy Spirit University of Kaslik
Graduate diploma in business Administration from HEC Montréal MBA in management and international affairs from USEK, Expected in 2021 Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, kaslik, Lebanon
B.E. in Civil Engineering, Graduated in spring 2018 College Des Soeurs Du Saint famille Joseph, Jbeil, Lebanon Lebanese Baccalaureate: Life Sciences in June 2013 SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Languages: Arabic, French, and English (Fluent speaking, writing, and reading).
• Computer skills: AutoCAD, Etabs, Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional, Safe, L-pile, S-concrete, Sap2000, Revit, Microsoft Office,
• General Skills: multitask person, adapt new concepts quickly while working under pressure, skiing, hiking, playing basketball, playing rollers. PERSONAL INTERESTS:
• Member of American Society of Civil Engineer
• Member of Al-Hourouf NGO.
Given Upon Request