ASHWIN KUMAR SATHISKUMAR
Mobile: 682-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Texas - Arlington Arlington, TX
Master of Science in Information System Aug. 2018 – May 2020 Anna University Chennai, India
Bachelor of Engineering Aug. 2014 – May. 2018
Maven Federal Inc May 2019-Dec 2019, India
Workday Associate Analyst- Remote 8 months
• Performed maintenance, enhancement, defect fixing in the Workday environment.
• Configuring new business process and changing existing business process in the HCM space. Involved in the creation of calculated fields and custom reports.
• Played the workday tester role by creating test cases in the tenant, test plans and performed UAT.
• Recorded bug fixes and logging defects to be fixed by the partner companies in the ALM tool. Sai General Trading and Contracting W.L.L Dec 2017-Jul 2018, Kuwait Peoplesoft Analyst Intern 8 months
• Assisted in generating Peoplesoft HCM Test Strategy with HR, Benefit and Payroll teams.
• Created SQL ad-hoc reports for performance metrics reports and initiated change management plan to achieve greater productivity. Worked jointly with end-users to identify system inefficiencies, document technical specifications and assist developers with technical design. PROJECTS
Data Mining of an Auto Finance dataset
Worked on dataset received from an auto ﬁnance company using SAS Enterprise miner and Microsoft excel, to help the company by predicting customers with arrears for whom special plans can be provided which will continue the loan without vehicle seizing (additional expense for the company). Data Visualization using Tableau
Visualized a dataset of online purchase from a website with a period of one year, for the purpose of analyzing the rate of orders and returns from each location, followed by sorting them in bar graphs with all the customer details.
Workday Training (UDEMY), Workday HCM & Integration (Zarantech), Data Mining, Data Warehousing, Advance Statistical Analysis, Project Management, DBMS, Python Programming SCHOLARSHIPS
UTA Engineering Scholarship for Academic Excellence: 2018-2019 Wayne Watts Graduate Fellowship: 2019-2020
In-State Tuition Waiver for Non-Residents: Fall 2018-Spring 2020