**** * **** **, ***** Rapids, MI 49505
A self-motivated college graduate seeking to obtain an accounting position
Communication and Media Familiar with SAP(MGT 268) Microsoft Office applications Intermediate Accounting 1 & 2 Time Management Self Management
Head Gymnastics Coach Jun 2013 - Present
Aerials Gym- Grand Rapids, MI
• Instruct students' performance and made training requirements.
• Office work; answering phones, preparing employee schedules and billing for clients
• Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress
• Plan and interview for new employment and train new employees Trampoline Weaver and Office Assistant Dec 2014 - Present Max Air Trampolines- Grand Rapids, MI
• Plan and establish sequence of operations to assemble parts and products.
• Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace
• Office work; answering phones, entering payroll, quickbooks reconciling, and drafting expense reports.
Certified Gymnastics Judge Oct 2014 - Dec 2017
United States Trampoline Association- United States
• Judge and supervise over the aesthetic judges as the superior judge and supervise all scores, calculations and final results
Assistant Varsity Gymnastics Coach Oct 2017 - Oct 2019 Rockford Highschool
• Monitor and Instruct gymnasts’ performance during practices and competitions Judged a Guinness World Record Event for Smash Production Sept 2018
• Scored and counted tricks for World Record event
High School Diploma
Forest Hills Eastern- Ada, MI May 2013
Associates Degree- General studies
Grand Rapids Community College- Grand Rapids, MI April 2016 Accounting Degree
Grand Valley State University: Pew Campus- Grand Rapids, MI April 2020