EDMUND J. RAKOWSKI
• Highly accomplished business professional with over 23 years of experience developing and managing manufacturing and technology companies.
• Seasoned professional with business and sales acumen resulting in continuous long-term success.
• Highly marketable blend of technical sales experience and executive management skills.
• Solid knowledge and ability within the areas of OEM manufacturing into Aerospace, Gov/Mil, Medical, Appliance, Automotive and other verticals for Sensors, Relays and related technologies.
• Expertise in a diverse range of business management applications including market analysis, sales, marketing, team-building, product management, negotiation, and business development. CORE COMPETENCIES
New Business Development • Product Management and Strategy • Sales Management and Development Technology Products and Services • Solution Sales • Process Improvement (Best Practices) Performance Improvement • Business Plan Development and Implementation • Distributor Management
• CRM • Sales Rep Management • Brand Management • Education and Training • SQL/MQL Plan PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Song Chuan USA, Pompano Beach, Florida
Song Chuan is a world class manufacturer of power electromechanical relays. Taiwan. Regional Sales Manager(July '19 to Present)
Responsible for vetting and signing 4 Independent Rep groups. Manage 5 Rep groups and the associated 22 sales people. Cover all of Canada, Pacific North-West, New England States, Mid Atlantic and Great Lake States. Supporting sales opportunities, partnerships and design wins with current, potential and new customers. Manage 2 Global Accounts in the appliance and HVAC industries. Aerospace & OEM.
Interface Inc., Scottsdale, AZ
Interface, one of the most trusted names in the force and torque measurement industry. Solution Sales Engineer (Nov ’17 to June ‘18)
Sales Director - East (June ’18 to June ’19)
Solution Sales Engineer-East: Chartered with technically supporting sales opportunities, partnerships and design wins with current, potential and new customers. Sales Director-East: Promoted to take over the business of the East Region for Interface. Manage the day to day business of the East Region. Work in partnership with 4 rep groups and the 18 sales people amongst them. Manage Rep performance, goals and business issues. Develop region business plan, setting up key monthly, quarter, and yearly goals. Work hand in hand with reps to support the regions 67 key accounts over 17 states. Our key accounts consist selling sensors into Aerospace, Oil/Gas, Gov/MIL, Metrology Labs, OEM manufacturers and many more.
Edmund J. Rakowski
SECESPOL USA, Inc., Atlanta, GA
European based Heat Exchanger manufacturer.
U.S. Sales Manager (September 2016 to Nov 2017)
Responsible for bringing SECESPOL products to market in the United States by working with independent rep firms and engineering firms. Provide sales and engineering support for all customers(internal and external). Responsible for the SECESPOL USA image and brand. Develop OEM relationships. Trade show and education responsibilities. HVAC, Oil/Gas, Mil/Gov Medical and Aerospace clients.
• Signed and trained 10 Rep firms covering 15 states.
SNR Technology, St.Petersburg, FL
Start-up company specializing in material handling and robotics manufacturing. Sales Manager/Operations Manager (January 2014 to September 2016) Wrote and developed business plan. Hired staff. Sought avenues for private equity. Reengineered original product designs. Developed pricing structures. Designed protocol for field testing and evaluations by future clients. Managed and collaborated with sales and marketing team to develop long and short term strategies. Assisted with selecting Board of Directors. Implemented SAP software. Developed strategies for CRM and ERP parameters.
Electronic Integrators, Inc., Chicago, IL and Ft. Myers, FL Company specializing in technology systems for government, commercial, and residential clients. Sales Director/Operations (June 1993 to December 2012) Designed, sold, and installed technology systems. Developed system checks and balances for quality control regarding design, implementation, employee management and assembly of equipment into high quality systems. Administered project management and scheduling. Managed vendor and supplier relationships. Developed and implemented business plan and sales and marketing strategies. Monitored Profit and Loss. Oversaw invoice and estimating, specifying engineering systems and customer collaboration. Recruited, trained, and mentored team of dynamic employees.
• Founded and built company from start-up to $4 million plus annually.
• Entrusted with a 12 year no-bid contract for the Department of Defense (Mil/Gov/Aerospace).
Automation Electronics, Inc., Madison WI
Manufacturing company specializing in luxury bath and shower fixtures and other automation technology products catering to a worldwide market. OEM manufacturer for major plumbing supply companies.
Founder, Vice President, and General Manager (March 1996 to November 1998) FORMAL EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Automotive Engineering (1988-1992) Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL