Thekra Saad bin Teni
Address: **** ***** ** ** ****, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Contact Phone: 054*******
Bachelor degree (Jan, 2020)
(College of Pharmacy, Princess Noura University)
(Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Jan, 2020 (SPLE) Saudi Pharmacist Licensure examination, Saudi Commission For Health Specialty (SCFHS).
May, 2020 (GCP) Good Clinical Practice, NIDA Clinical Trials Network, NIH. Aug, 2019 (PHRP) Protecting Human Research Participants Online Training. RESEARCH EXPERIENCE:
● Performed QA of regulatory documents before submission to IRB.
● Collected, Interpreted and analyzed quantitative and qualitative results and wrote manuscripts.
● Interviewed epilepsy patients and collaborated with various healthcare professionals.
● Maintained Informed Consent Form files for clinicians. April, 2019 - July, 2019 (KFSH&RC) King Faisal specialist Hospital and Research Center.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (Internships):
Clinical Pharmacist (Intern):
● Drug therapy monitoring and management. and oversee pharmacoadherance in patients receiving long-term hemodialysis.
● Ensured regulatory compliance, conduct medication reconciliation, intervene and suggest alternative medication.
● Collaborated closely with healthcare professionals to monitor and assess the quality and effectiveness of drugs or drug regimens.
● Reduced drug related problems through analyzing medication processes Nov - Dec, 2019 Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Hospital - Hemodialysis unit Clinical Pharmacist
Oct - Nov, 2019 Security Forces Hospital - Surgery Clinical Pharmacist Sep - Oct, 2019 Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital - ICU Clinical Pharmacist Jul - Sep, 2019 KAAUH (King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital) - Medication Safety
Outpatient Pharmacist (Intern):
● Preformed pharmacy tasks including Prescription verification, inventory control, compliance packaging, medication reconciliation.
Jan - Feb, 2019 King Salman Hospital - Outpatient Pharmacy Dec, 2017 - Jan, 2018 Narjis Primary Healthcare Clinic
Inpatient Pharmacist (Intern):
● Prepare solutions, TPN and infusions for operations. Feb - March, 2019 Security Forces Hospital - IV Inpatient Pharmacy Dec, 2018 KAAUH (King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital)
Medical Representative (Intern):
● Career Orientations, Soft Skills (negotiation,communication and presentation skills and how to use them to build customer oriented plans ) and RA development program. March - April, 2019 Sanofi pharmaceutical company
Jan, 2018 Tamer pharmaceuticals company
● Ability to take initiative during training under minimal supervision.
● Leadership skills, critical thinking, project management, creative problem solving skills, Data Collection skills, quick learner and able to manage competing priorities.
● Pharmacy systems include:Pyxis.
● Languages: fluent in English (7 in IELTS) and Arabic.
● Computer experience: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Lexicomp, IBM SPSS and proficient in RED-Cap.
● Written and verbal communication skills (built up through essays, presentations and coursework during time at college.
● Intro to Data and descriptive analytics,5 training hours (Riyadh,KSA) May, 2020.
● Mastering the Sale Process, 3 training Hours (Riyadh, KSA) April, 2020
● Training and Mentorship in Pharmacy Profession:building an integrated model conference, 16 CME hour credit. (Riyadh, KSA)1-2 Nov 2017.
● ILA institute for english as a second language (Washington DC, USA)May - June 2015.
● Research Seminar, Stratford University(Washington DC, USA) March - May 2015.
● IELTS intensive Course,Stratford University (Washington DC, USA) Jan- March 2015.
● Elocution skills course, 3 hours credit. 5 Nov, 2015. REFERENCES :
1- Nashwa Ali. Ibrahim
Assistant Professor at the Clinical Pharmacy Department – PNU Head of the Internal and International collaboration Unit at the college. College of Pharmacy, Princess Nourah University