LL.M (Constitutional & Administrative Law)
From GUJARAT NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY
2016 July 04, Enrolled as an Advocate at Uttar Pradesh State Bar Council and also passed the All India Bar Examination (AIBE-IX) in 2017.
LLM (Specialization in Constitutional & Administrative Law), Gujarat National Law University. Aggregate Percentage 68% FIRST CLASS.
BA LL.B (Hons.), Amity University, Uttar Pradesh. Aggregate Percentage 69.92% FIRST CLASS.
Standard, CBSE, Science, 2010, V.S.D. Public School, Bijnor (U.P.): 60.60% FIRST CLASS
Standard, CBSE, 2008, DDPS, Bijnor (U.P.): GRADE ‘B’
BASIC COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE ACQUIRED.
AREAS OF INTEREST
Specifically and particularly:
But, my keen focus would mostly incline more towards Legal Practice and Drafting Legal Documents related to Conveyanceing. I firmly believe in the statement that the real charm lies in litigation so I am eager to explore domains of litigation, legal practice etc., provided an opportunity is given to me. I also believe in practical knowledge and skill set required to perform at any point of time and given proper instructions and guidance, I will be able to deliver better than what is expected of me. OBJECTIVE
To achieve the expertise in above mentioned “Legal Fields” with a view to contribute my service, knowledge and skill set to the best of my abilities. 2
To associate myself with esteemed organisations and personalities such as yourself and yield my services with great diligence, honesty, integrity and render result-oriented performance.
Further, to be an integral part of a reputed organization such as yours and contribute towards its growth, development and efficiency through my knowledge, skill set in communication, analysis and team-spirit, also meanwhile grabbing flourishing opportunities to learn and grow as an individual.
Lastly, being an integral, efficient helping hand succeeding various goals of the organization through not only my knowledge of law, its service skill but with also good logical, analytical and reasoning skills.
ASSOCIATE AT THE LAW CHAMBERS OF SHRI NAVEEN SINHA ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT [November 2019 – till PRESENT]
• Working actively as an Advocate and handling various matters in courts and legal forums;
• Interacting with various clients rendering them required legal opinions and advice as required;
• Dealing with negotiations, attending mediations and pompously preaching, professing and practicing alternative dispute resolutions (ADR) under section 89 CPC making endeavours for out of court settlement of disputes.
• Drafting and vetting of various legal documents, agreements and so on;
• Actively indulging in registrations etc., participating in interacting with various Government Departments, Sub-Registrars, District Magistrate’s office etc., for various public works.
LITIGATION ADVISOR & CONSULTANT [NEW DELHI]
C.R.A.R. ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS [June 2018-Till PRESENT]
• Drafting and reviewing legal opinions, legal notices, reply notices, re-joinders, applications, objections, complaints, petitions etc., in various criminal, information technology cyber crimes, economic criminal offences and so on;
• Doing filing and appearing on record for arguments, hearing before various legal forums, courts and tribunals particularly in New Delhi, in Prevention of Money Laundering Adjudicating Authority, Enforcement Directorate, NGT, High Court and Supreme Court;
• Contributing immensely in rendering legal research on various research queries posed by various clients by attending and catering to their doubts in New Delhi and via video conferencing as and when required by out-station parties.
MINISTRY OF FOREST, ENVIRONMENT & CLIMATE CHANGE IN FOREST DIVISION
[October 2018- October 2019]
• Management and handling of Court Cases relating to Forest Conservation Division and Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management & Planning Authority (CAMPA).
• Reviewing various legal drafts in relation to Writ Petitions/Original Applications/Court Cases filed in the Supreme Court/National Green Tribunal (NGT) and various other High Courts throughout India on behalf of the Ministry or its concerned wings.
• Preparing the case details, query notes for discussion with the officers of the Ministry and carryout the changes after their comments for preparation of legal documents.
• Briefing matters of Ministry before the Solicitor General and Ld. Additional Solicitor Generals’ of India, State/ UTs/Central Government Counsels.
• Drafting of affidavits, applications etc., and framing of Para-wise Comments on behalf of the Ministry.
• Attending the hearing of the cases at various stages in the Supreme Court of India / High Courts/ National Green Tribunal (NGT).
• Finalization of the comments for legal matters from various divisions / Regional Offices (ROs) of the Ministry.
• Maintaining and updating case statuses of the Court cases in web-based portal known as Legal Information Management & Briefing System (LIMBS)
• Attending to such other legal matters, legal queries, providing legal opinions as called for or assigned in the interest of the Ministry.
ASSOCIATE AT LAW CHAMBERS OF SHRI. PRATEEK AGARWAL, ADVOCATE, ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT [July 2016 - October 2018]
• Observing and understanding of the conduct and procedure of the Hon’ble High Court of Allahabad.
• Preparing case head-notes, synopsis, briefs and other miscellaneous drafting work in course of filings.
• Conducted legal research on various procedural points and assisted Senior in his submissions and arguments.
PRIOR INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
LAW CHAMBERS OF SHRI NAVIN SINHA, SENIOR ADVOCATE ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT [February 2015 -April 2015]
• Understanding the nuances of legal profession and gaining practical experience of a litigating lawyer;
• Attempted to read and prepare notes and rough drafts assisting Senior in Criminal Appeals and Criminal Petition;
• Adopting and inculcating professional ethics and observing court etiquettes and mannerism;
• A first-hand experience on the working and procedural aspects involved in criminal litigation;
• Extensive research in the field of criminal law.
LAW CHAMBERS OF SHRI S.P. KESRVANI, SENIOR ADVOCATE
(PRESENTLY JUDGE, HIGH COURT OF ALLAHABAD) [December 2011]
• The next level understanding of the works of Hon’ble High Court of Allahabad and the various other procedure involved under the high court rules and notifications.
• Preparing case head-notes, synopsis, briefs and other miscellaneous Drafting’s.
• Observed Court Proceedings and other basic research work.
SHRI S.P. TRIPATHI, PUBLIC PROSECUTOR & PRESENTLY CHIEF STANDING COUNSEL LUCKNOW HIGH COURT [May 2011]
• The basic understanding of working of the High Court of Lucknow and the procedure involved.
• Preparing case head-notes, synopsis, briefs and other miscellaneous drafting.
• Observed Court Proceedings and other basic research work. CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Rudraksh Gupta, “Success Failure & Changing Landscape of Arbitration in India”, Published with ISBN: 13:978-81-928189-6-2 at the AURO UNIVERSITY, Surat on 10
• Attended Client Counselling held by Amity University.
• Attended the seminar by former Hon’ble Law Minister of India Dr. M. Veerappa 5
• Attended the seminar on United Nations and World Peace: Achievements, Failures and Reforms in United Nations.
• Attended the Seminar-Cum Panel Discussion on Corporate Jurisprudence held by Amity University In January 2014.
• Participated In Workshop/ Seminar-Cum-Pannel Discussions on the Topic – Human Rights and Terrorism held by Amity University.
• Participated in workshop/Seminar-cum-panel discussion on the topic “Human Rights and Terrorism”
• Participated in Workshop conducted by Asst. Professor Abdul Hafiz Gandhi on RTI at Amity University
Online Certificate Course On Human Rights conducted by The Indian academy of law and Management, New Delhi [6
Dec.2014 to 6
Won Various Medals in Sports such as Running Athletics during School and trained for District Level Competitions;
Member, Moot Court Committee (2011-2014). Responsibilities include conducting and managing the logistics of moot court; selecting/training moot court teams.
Member, National Seminar on United Nations held by University. Responsibilities include planning, managing and conducting of the seminar. Whatever is stated and all the information rendered herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief. RUDRAKSH GUPTA