6+ years of experience in cross-functional project management, supplier management, & cost optimization in technology
& manufacturing industry. Proven track record of developing data-driven insights aligning business strategy to improve process & product performance across industries.
Supply Chain Manager, APPLIED MATERIALS Jul 2019 - Jul 2020
• Collaborated with procurement, suppliers, manufacturing, & program management to provide visibility on material shortages, mitigate supply gaps, & maintain target inventory level; achieved service level of 98% on all projects.
• Negotiated pricing with suppliers for 50+ build-to-print mechanical components, achieved $2M annual cost savings.
• Developed supplier scorecard for critical OEM components; designed sourcing strategy for bundle-buy on next-gen program, contributing $1.5M to annual cost savings.
• Collaborated with engineers to negotiate long lead time parts with suppliers; reduced cycle time by 30% (7 weeks).
• Developed dashboards for easy report out of material shortages in production meetings to provide program-level visibility to Business Unit executives.
Sourcing Manager, AMAZON LAB126 May 2018 - Aug 2018
• Conducted market research on smart speaker industry, identifying sales potential of $1.2B for next Echo product; secured formal approval from leadership on early supplier engagement strategy for audio commodity.
• Deﬁned KPIs for supplier evaluation & conducted factory audits in China to identify best-in-class supplier for next Echo product; collaborated with stakeholders to add new supplier to Authorized Vendor List.
• Developed should-cost model for speaker sub-components, facilitating cost negotiations with suppliers; saved 12% of speaker driver cost.
Design Engineer, GENERAL ELECTRIC, OIL & GAS Jul 2013 - May 2017
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams in India, China, & Italy to propose foolproof sealing arrangement for customer; generated order worth $35M & won best project of quarter award.
• Negotiated with client on coupling design standards for project worth $10M by benchmarking against designs executed in past 20 years; raised clients safety score by 20%.
• Identiﬁed performance risks in already sold design worth $10M; remodeled machine incorporating clients needs & quality standards, raising eﬃciency by 10%; won Quality Catch & best project of quarter award.
• Led 4-member team in Womens Network to develop should cost model; achieved annual savings of $1.5M.
• Developed global design template by analyzing design issues faced by 20+ engineers in last 5 years; reduced quality costs for business by 10%; improved customer satisfaction (NPS) by 12%. Tools Engineer, GENERAL ELECTRIC, AVIATION Jul 2012 - Jul 2013
• Streamlined tool testing process by developing Test Case Repository; saved 350 hours per year for team.
• Created work environment by developing scenarios and batch ﬁles, increasing operational eﬃciency by 20%.
• Mentored 6-member team on automation of testing framework and designed instruction modules for future training purposes; increased labor productivity by 7%.
Revamped Partner Engagement Strategy for Intel Corporation
• Conducted market research on Intel’s major channel partners by analyzing revenue, product mix, market share & KPIs.
• Recommended solutions to improve eﬃcacy of Intel’s partner engagement programs based on feedback from 50+ channel partners at Intel’s global Partner Connect event; achieved 50% higher partner satisfaction. Developed Marketing Strategy for Inventec Performance Chemicals (a European Chemicals Company)
• Conducted market research to analyze target industries & environmental regulations across North America.
• Developed analytical model to provide qualitative insights on target companies for easy penetration into US. EDUCATION
Master of Business Administration, Supply Chain Management Aug 2017 - May 2019 KRANNERT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, PURDUE UNIVERSITY GPA: 3.6 Bachelor of Technology, Mechanical Engineering Aug 2008 - May 2012 INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Technical Skills: Advanced MS Excel, MySQL, SAP, Tableau, R, Minitab Leadership: VP of Supply Chain & Operations Club, VP of Graduate Women in Business Club Certiﬁcations: Manufacturing & Technology Management (MTM), Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM)