Chennai - 600001.
To have a growth oriented and challenging career, where I can utilize my knowledge and skills towards the benefit of the organization and enhance my experience through continuous learning. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Previous Employer : Nivetha Precision Engineers.
Designation : Senior engineer (Production Planning and Control). Location : Chennai, India.
Duration : From September - 2015 to March - 2020.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Make production plan against customer schedule.
• Ensure the feasibility for processing the order.
• Confirming the components compliance with all associated clients approved quality procedure, test plan and drawings.
• Checking the latest revised drawings available in the workshop.
• Performance to approve contract test plan and quality procedures.
• Co-ordination with RM, production, quality, dispatch for production and delivery achievement.
• Prepared the necessary documents related to quality plan and client requirements.
• Examining at the time of Non-Destructive Testing.
• Review of Material Test Reports (MTRs) of materials to ensure the conformance to the project requirements.
• Review and analysis of periodic quality reports and making inspection reports accordingly.
• Examining surface blasting and coating thickness (DFT) measurement.
• Ensuring the delivery performance and Planning according the delivery.
• Generating a packing list for finished product.
Major Project’s Handled:
• For Ambuja Cement Limited, Tenova India Private Limited, Chennai, India : Manufacturing of Mechanical Components for Equipment Side Scraper Reclaimer - Chain Drive Sprocket Assembly, G.A. of Take up Device assembly, Guide Sprocket assembly, Detail of Suspention unit, Sheave assembly at Mast and Suspention unit.
• For JSW steel – Dolvi works, Tenova India Private Limited, Chennai, India : Fabrication of Mounting Arrangement ( Electrical Frames ) for full portal reclaimer equipment.
• For Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Private Limited, Tenova India Private Limited, Chennai, India: Manufacturing of Machinery parts for Equipment Spreader 11000 TPH – Mounting Assembly of Floating and Fixed Side, Belt Take Up System for Two Cylinder, Horizontal Sheave Assembly, Mast Sheave Assembly, Counter Weight Boom Sheave Assembly, Crawler Beam Spindle with Crawler Beam Spindle Nut .
• For Novoco Vistas Corporation Limited, Tenova India Private Limited, Chennai, India : Fabrication of Drive Base Frames for Luffing Stacker and Side Scraper Reclaimer equipment.
• For Thriveni Sainik Mining Private Limited ( NTPC ), Tenova India Private Limited, Chennai, India: Manufacturing of Crushed Coal Handling System for Reclaimer, Stacker, and Apron Feeder Equipment – Stub axle, Support Wheel, Parallel Keys, Pins, Bushes, Encoder Pinion, Shafts.
• For KCP Vietnam Industries Limited, Fives Cail- KCP Limited, Chennai, India: Manufacturing of Rotor Assembly for Shredder Kicker.
• For Sugar Plant Industry, Fives Cail – KCP Limited, Chennai, India: Manufacturing of Centrifugal Machine Components - Spade Holding Shaft, Spade Carrying Trolley, Conductivity Probe, Flanges, Spade Rotation Lever, Cane Leveller Drum Assembly, G.A. of Hood for PCBC.
• For Chettinad Mangalore Coal Terminal Private Limited, FLSmidth, Chennai, India : Manufacturing of Rail Clip for Rail Trolley .
Previous Employer : M S Precision Engineering Private Limited. Designation :
Engineer ( Purchase and Sub - Contract )
: Chennai, India.
Duration : From August- 2014 to August 2015.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Generating RFQ for Purchase/ Sub Contract
• Getting Quotations from at least three vendors for each Product / Service to be purchase.
• Comparison chart to be presented to MD for making purchase decision.
• Making the necessary Quality Documents and Test Reports on project wise.
• Daily follow up the Material as per Customer requirement.
• Taking monthly stock for Raw materials in the workshop.
• Checking Fit-up to compliance with drawing requirement before start the welding.
• Raw material preparation for upcoming Projects.
• Coordinate with client inspecting the final products and making the final reports.
• Preparation of GRN during the receipt of materials.
• Inspecting the surface preparation and painting compliance with requirements.
• Update all ISO Documentation and get them approved by Production Supervisor/MD. Major Project’s Handled:
• For Dongyang Paco Power Plant, Tenova India Private Limited, Chennai, India: Manufacturing of Coal Handling System for Bridge Reclaimed Equipment - Chain Drive Sprocket Assembly.
• For Danieli India Private Limited, Andrapradhesh, India: Manufacturing of Shafts, Tension Rod, Block, Feather Key, Sliding Shoe, Stud Bolt, Wheel Centering Pin, Support Frames, Coupling Holder, Guide Bracket, Lever, Liner.
• For Sugar Plant Industry, Fives Cail – KCP Limited, Chennai, India: Manufacturing of Mill Components such as Foundation Bolts, Tension Beam, Tension Bolt, Hydraulic Cylinder Axle, Swivel Axle, Top Scraper Adjusting Tie rod, Top Swivel Arrangement. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from T J Institute of Technology, OMR, Chennai
[Affiliated to Anna University] with 6.25 CGPA (2010-2014). COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
Operating System : Windows XP, MS Office, Microsoft Excel, Internet and Email PASSPORT DETAILS:
Passport No : T2733478
Date of Expiry : 12..03.2029.
• Tensile Test.
• Chemical Test.
• Hardness Test.
• AutoCAD ( basic )
STRENGTH & SKILLS:
• Self-motivated person.
• Ability to establish good relationship with people.
• Good leadership qualities.
• Good at decision making abilities.
• Trustworthy and reliable.
Name : Dinesh.E
Date of Birth : 17.08.1993
Father’s name : Elangovan.V
Languages known : English, Tamil [to Read, Write & Speak] Permanent address : No. 285/96 Thambu Chetty Street, Mannady,
Notice Period : Immediate joiner
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and I am confident of my ability to work in a team.
Place: Chennai ( DINESH.E)