AMRUTHA K U
Address: Calicut, Kerala
• Biomedical Equipment
• Electronics and Electrical.
• Maintaining as per standards of
NABH and NABL.
• Demonstration of Equipment.
• Preventive Maintenance and
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the organization that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
Biomedical Engineer - January- 20 to March-20
Ramakrishna Hospital, Bangalore
• Performing a day-to-day maintenance and service of various medical equipment.
• Renewal of AMC/CMC Contract.
• Purchasing the spares and accessories of medical equipments as per requirements.
• Updating the inventory of all kind of medical equipment installed in the hospital.
• Giving proper training to hospital staffs about the Medical equipment and their proper usage.
Biomedical Trainee – April-19 to December-19
Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore
• Ensure the smooth working of Biomedical Equipment.
• Co-ordinating of service personal of various medical equipment companies.
• Performing preventive maintenance and calibration of equipment.
• Documentation of Data.
Biomedical Intern - September- 17 to October-17
Govt.Medical College Hospital, Kozhikode
• Gained awareness about the role of Biomedical Engineer in a hospital.
• Familiarized with various medical equipment.
• Adaptive and Collaborative
• Ability to work under pressure
• Hardworking and willing to achieve
Date of Birth: 30/05/1996
Marital Status: Single
Languages Known: English
Course Institution Board/University Aggregate
KMCT College of
Engineering For Women
Calicut University 69.00
Plus Two GHSS Kunduparamba Kerala State 75.00
SSLC CMC Girls High School Kerala State 78.00
ACADEMIC PROJECTS AND SEMINARS
Completed a main project on “ASSESSMENT OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE USING SPEECH ANALYSIS”
Completed a mini project on “PATIENT DRIP MONITORING SYSTEM”
Presented a seminar on “A SWALLOWABLE SMART PILL FOR LOCAL DRUG DELIVERY”
Volunteer of NSS (NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME) technical cell, KMCTCEW for two years.
Volunteer of BDK (Blood Donor's Kerala) Kozhikode Wing. REFERENCE
a. Shiju Narayanan, Asst.Manager- Biomedical Engineering department, SakraWorld Hospital, Bangalore, Mob:974-***-****
b. Syamlal K, Senior Biomedical Engineer, Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore, Mob:776*******
c. Aswin Raj, Assistant Professor, KMCTCEW, Kozhikode, Mob: 974-***-****
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my Knowledge and belief.
Place: Bangalore AMRUTHA.K.U