University of Wisconsin Oshkosh (UWO) September 2016-May 2020 Bachelor of Science, Biology (Healthcare Science)
Minor in Chemistry and Neuroscience
Cumulative GPA: 3.76
Honor Roll: 4 semesters
Dean’s List: 4 semesters
Father Carr’s Free Clinic September 2018-March 2020 (~80 hours) Volunteer – Oshkosh, WI
● Shadowed two primary physicians and recorded notes about patient visits for clinic records.
● Facilitated patient intake and vitals and presented each case to a primary care physician.
● Performed urinalysis, Electrocardiograms (ECG), Rapid Strep Tests, and Hemoglobin A1C tests UWO Residence Life March 2017-March 2020
Community Adviser – Oshkosh, WI
● Managed community development and policy reinforcement for up to 30 students on a floor and 400 students in a building.
● Mediated conflict among students and acted as an advocate for campus resources.
● Participated in collaborative meetings with fellow community advisers and supervisors. UWO McNair Program (TRIO) March 2018-September 2018 McNair Scholar – Oshkosh, WI
● Conducted an independent research project on the synthesis of a novel amino acid.
● Worked independently for 40 hours per week as a mentee to a PhD Organic Chemist
● Traveled around the country to present my research on the synthesis of (R)- and
● Utilized equipment to perform Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) imaging, Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry(GC-MS), and Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy. Student Organizations
● Undergraduate Research Experience club (URECA), President, September 2019-May 2020
● National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH), Conference Coordinator, September 2019-May 2020
● Award for Academic Excellence in
● Daniel W. Raaf Scholarship (2019)
● Merlin Silverthorn Scholarship (2019)
● James Ungar Scholarship (2019)
● Patient Care
● Introduction to
● Data recording
● CPR/AED trained
● First Aid trained
● Bloodborne Pathogens