Plot No :60, Annai Anjugam Nagar,
India Contact no : +91-755*******
Singapore Contact no : +65 96117743
Information Technology Analyst has rich experience in Manual and Automation testing[UAT Testing of Applications]. I was involved in requirement gathering, scenario creation and in testing (Performance testing, Application UAT Test cases Execution, Functional testing, Soap UI testing, Mobile testing, IMS and DB validations, End User Testing) with 3 years of Technical experience in Insurance domain and in Telecom domain. Successful contribution to Business process modelling, Business intelligence, Quality Assurance and Automation of deliverables. Good Team player and more interested to pursue a career in the field of IT Technical Testing/Support. Having onsite experience in Singapore with multi-cultural people. Skill Sets
• Project Management Frameworks : Agile methodology and Scrum practices, Waterfall model.
• Industry Domain : Insurance(Auto, Property and Claims), Telecom
• Tools : Selenium, qTest, Eclipse, WebInspect and Serena
• Testing Skills :Mobile testing, Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Certifications : ISTQB,OCJP.
Organization Role Experience Period
IT Analyst 2 years 10 months Jun 2016 – Apr 2019
StarHub(Pactera) Associate Test Engineer 4 months May 2019 – Aug 2019 Project Details
1) Projects Worked – Auto and Property Claims
Worked on Claims for USAA, which is designed particularly for reporting Auto and Property claims where users can report the claims easily in website and mobile channel. I worked on requirement gathering for various modules and prepared documents presenting the functional flow for each request by customer and for the new flows designed and to be implemented. Also, I was specialized in testing modules that integrated with end to end payment services. This was a very challengeable task and learnt a lot in variety of specializations in integrating with different teams like Auto and Property teams. Tasks Performed:
• Engaged in requirement gathering, scenario creation, scenario execution and demo video creation and preparation of documents.
• Provided testing support for Rest APIs in all terms for find the flows, URLs and for executing by using Soap UI testing from Scratch.
• Played a main role in developing the Issue log Tool.
• Executed UAT testing for web and mobile Applications.
• Show cased and Presented qTest tool to Customers, got approved for implementation in Project.
• Implemented qTest tool for executing the Automation scripts.
• Played a key role in Iteration planning for allocating time duration to complete task on time.
• Provided support for Development and Testing while working in Independen
• t Scrum Team.
• Learned courses and completed certification like ISTQB,OCJP.
• Engaged in conducting research on tools like Sikuli, Ranorex and Cucumber.
• Contributing in delivery functions, by giving Product demos to customers, explaining the functionalities and getting approval for the new requests and involved in hand over of the deliverables.
2) Project worked – MSA
Client: StarHub, Singapore
Worked in mobile application testing, where KYC has been updated with the live photo. Involved in mobile testing and web applications.
• Environmental setup for testing and also analyzing the business requirements.
• Engaged in requirement gathering, scenario creation, scenario execution and demo screenshot creation and preparation of documents.
• Prepared a test traceability matrix mapped with the test cases to confirm the test coverage.
• Provide a test support for mobile application in Android and IOS.
• Test report with bug tracking has been prepared on a daily basis using Serena.
• Contributing in Requirement analysis and in review meeting with developers and managers.
• Engaged in UAT testing.
• Engaged in defect tracking, reporting defect, replicating test cases and re-testing testcases.
• Preparing TCM Signoff
Serena, Selenium, TestNg, Project Management, Agile, Report generation. Engineering Project:
Undergone project on “Hybrid Evolutionary Algorithm Based Controllers for Automatic Generation Control in Deregulated Power Systems” using MATLAB- Simulink as a tool. Research was done on Thermal – Thermal, Thermal-Hydro and Thermal – Gas of two area LFC for optimizing the gain constant value of PI controller Played a main role in developing Internet and Customer Portal applications in interconnected power system. The optimization is done by implementing Hybrid Genetic-Fire Fly Algorithm for controlling the LFC in the deregulated power system.
• Master of Technology in Power Systems (5 years Intg.) with CGPA of 7.474 from SASTRA university,Thanjavur.
• Higher Secondary School Education (State Board) with 83.4% from A.R.R Matriculation Higher Secondary School,Kumbakonam.
• Higher Secondary School Education (Matriculation) with 80.75% from Christ The King Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Kumbakonam. Personal Details:
Passport Availability: Yes.
Passport Blocked for any Country: No.
Visa Availability for Countries: Singapore – Currently holding Dependant pass. Ready to Travel: Yes.
Available Date: 1/09/2020